Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: From the Ford Guys to the chebbie Guys:

Kim Hanson
    does it have one of those chairs on the front
    You see one........( . )( . )........
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...72HPIM0586.JPG

Kim Hanson
    Kim my boat will hand you your Ass with my eyes closed, and me turning circles around you while Im doin it :lightsabe :boxingguy
    I think I can even take you with my slow boat :idea: :idea:
    If I was in reverse maybe.........( . )( . ).......... :hammer2:

Kim Hanson
    Is that the Barn you live in behind the boat
    Thats where I hide the V-Drive People like the whacker around here......( . )( . )........... :frown:

steelcomp
    And here I thought I was comming off as an arrogant asshole.
    Carerra GT2? $425000 driver? Awsome car but it's twice the price it should be. Time will tell if the damn thing is a car that can be used or just a throphy/guarge queen for some dude with to much money.
    GT 40? Well funny you should ask. Attached is a photo of my Pops real one back in 68'. Yep thats right hot shot, a real Le Mans racer on the street.
    Being as though Pops had some conections to the Ford GT program I had been contacting people like Bruce Smith, Bryer Mc Kay, Max Kelly etc. (66'&67 Le Mans project mgrs.) but no one is being cut any slack or inside help.
    A new Ford GT? I want one so bad I'd even go for a ride in Monsta's datsun to get one.
    Word is the new GT's original production run was to be 1500 per year for three years. Word now is 800 period.
    So if your name is'nt Jay Leno or Rod Stewart and if you arn't willing or able to pay double the MSRP then it's back to supercharging z06's and proweling the streets for Doctors in their $135000 turbo Carerra's.
    :idea: Hmmmm maybe I should call Ford and tell them I know Steelcomp. Maybe that would get me somewhere, or maybe just a :coffeycup
    Also just got off the phone with a real race boat driver who knows your boat and mine, funny thing is he says my little gay wacker would roll your banner jet up like a cheep Guatemalan cigar and smoke it, and we wont have to go to Bonneville to find out.
    Wow..you ARE an arrogant asshole. No need to get personal here...did you see all the smilies and what-not on my post? Little sensative there, aren't we? Little insecure? Still have a need to run around in your little Corvette and prove something...make up for some kind of short coming?
    You got an outboard that'll roll a hundred mile an hour jet up like a chaep cigar? Run faster? Maybe. Run quicker? maybe. Roll it up? Don't think so. BFD, anyway. There's always someone faster. Your whacker and your huffed Z06 aren't impressive.
    There's not a boat racer alive that knows enough about me or my boat to tell you anything of the sort. If he is, he's really off. (I know of ONE guy that MIGHT know something about me and/or my boat, but he dosen't know that much) Bring your little whacker to Ming, leave the baby bottle at home, and let's see. Typical. :sleeping: :sleeping:
    BTW...Ford won't help you if you mention my name, but hell, as cool as you are, dosen't sound like you need help! By the way you're talkin, you're right up there with Jay 'n Rod. Me, I've made a living playing with toys that you'd wet yourself over, but I'm just a workin guy. At least I built my boat.(except the hull, of course) :yuk:

Kim Hanson
    Wow..you ARE an arrogant asshole. You got an outboard that'll roll a hundred mile an hour jet up like a chaep cigar? Run faster? Maybe. Run quicker? maybe. Roll it up? Don't think so. BFD, anyway. There's always someone faster. Your whacker and your huffed Z06 aren't impressive.
    There's not a boat racer alive that knows enough about me or my boat to tell you anything of the sort. If he is, he's really off. (I know of ONE guy that MIGHT know something about me and/or my boat, but he dosen't know that much) Bring your little whacker to Ming, leave the baby bottle at home, and let's see. Typical. :sleeping: :sleeping:
    BTW...Ford won't help you if you mention my name, but hell, as cool as you are, dosen't sound like you need help! By the way you're talkin, you're right up there with Jay 'n Rod. Me, I'm just a workin guy. But at least I built every square inch of my boat.(except the hull, of course) :yuk:
    I don't think you could even be in the same place as Roland.........( . )( . )..... :hammerhea He has a fast one like Tony

steelcomp
    who cares...this is all supposed to be in fun...and quit hittin me on the head...gives me a headache.

steelcomp
    I don't think you could even be in the same place as Roland.........( . )( . )..... :hammerhea He has a fast one like Tony
    with or without nitrous? We talkin whacker or V drive? :argue: You guys take all this too serious.
    Kim...you don't know me.
    This isn't rocket science, ya know. :wink:

Squirtin Thunder
    Well I know more about Steelcomp and his boat than 99.9% of you and I am not talking.
    Jim

MAXIMUS
    What motor is it? Not to fight with you, butthat is REALLY low hp for all that is done to it. The tq is decent though, that is what makes that thing pull.
    It started out as a 351. Now its somewhere around a 400. Yes the hp is low but so is the rpm. The torq is all I am interested in! I don't like lightnings & I don't want a super charged small motor. It wasn't built for anything but towing. Now with that being said get me a lightning to run & I will show you how this low hp works... Its pretty much the same old story. My jet boat is making about 850 hp & will handle itself nicely around all the 1200 hp models! :notam:

dmontzsta
    It started out as a 351. Now its somewhere around a 400. Yes the hp is low but so is the rpm. The torq is all I am interested in! I don't like lightnings & I don't want a super charged small motor. It wasn't built for anything but towing. Now with that being said get me a lightning to run & I will show you how this low hp works... Its pretty much the same old story. My jet boat is making about 850 hp & will handle itself nicely around all the 1200 hp models! :notam:
    gotcha, what will it run in the 1/4? was it a Ford?