Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: Topock Accident

Mrs. casean
    I thought I heard he was 1/2 mile down river?? We were out there last weekend in that radius location... we were hopin we didn't come accross it... not that we wouldn't want to help, but we had children in the boat ... not a site for children.

Mrs.Racer277
    I will ask my sister tonight if I remember. She was friends with Dale. I looked on there web site and it still says he is missing but I don't know how current that is.

WUTWZAT
    Wow,
    That has gotta suck! From what I understand, the girl that got killed was from the trailer (Moble-Home) park where I go. I just cant imagine what all of the families are going through! I just found out the the lady that got killed a week later was the flooring guy's niece. He pretty much gave me a run down on what happend and it just blew me away.
    The only thing that I asked the big guy upstairs, is if there was anything to happen like that to my family, please make it me and dont let my kids see.....cause I dont know what I would do if some thing happened to them!
    :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:
    OOfatso
    The girl who died was Jennifer Knight, she was from here in Southern California. She was laid to rest this last Monday. The other women involved in the crash lost her husband and brother-in-law, and all were from the Arizona area. Just want to help keep things straight.
    Jason

Mrs.Racer277
    The girl who died was Jennifer Knight, she was from here in Southern California. She was laid to rest this last Monday. The other women involved in the crash lost her husband and brother-in-law, and all were from the Arizona area. Just want to help keep things straight.
    Jason
    I think they were talking about 2 different accidents.
    The one on labor day and the other when the one boat hit the back of their friends boat.

Mrs.Racer277
    All,
    I hate to bring up such a sad subject but did they ever find that last missing person? What is the latest outcome on this accident?
    Just wanted to give you an update. Dale's body has not been found.
    His family and friends were able to have a memorial service for him last Saturday.
    Godspeed Dale.

hot_diggity_dog
    Just wanted to give you an update. Dale's body has not been found.
    His family and friends were able to have a memorial service for him last Saturday.
    Godspeed Dale.
    Here is the latest news!!!!! :frown:
    Body in lake is the final Topock victim
    Story by: Gary Weiand
    More than two months of mystery ended Tuesday afternoon with the recovery of a body from Lake Havasu.
    Sgt. Tim Smith of the San Bernardino, Calif., Sheriff's Department confirmed that a highly decomposed body found floating 15 miles south of Topock Gorge, near Catfish Cove, belonged to Dale Baldwin, 34, of Huntington, Calif. The SBCSD had listed him as missing person since a Labor Day weekend boating accident.
    Baldwin went missing Sunday, Sept. 5, following an early morning crash north of Topock Gorge, when the boat in which he was a passenger struck the cement support of a train bridge over the Colorado River at Interstate 40. Three bodies were pulled from the water, and though Baldwin's was not one of them, he has been presumed dead ever since.
    Smith said the body was brought ashore near the mouth of Lake Havasu, after an unidentified phone call alerted the Mohave County Sheriff's Department to a body floating in the current. They in turn called the SBCSD, which recovered the body, he said.
    HDD

Thanks for the update.

bunny 166
    may he rest in peace... :clover:

Mrs.Racer277
    Thank you very much for the update.

Second "PLACE"
    Finally some closure to this part of the ordeal. Thoughts and prayers to ALL people involved.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425