Thread: DiMarco

Floored
    found this on boattrader and thought maybe someone is looking. seems nice but pics lie sometimes http://www.boattraderonline.com/addetail.html?60827558

Been for sale for a long time !

HPG545
    I looked at this boat a few months ago. the paint job looks good in the pictures but in reality is in very poor shape. The floor is in decent shape and has some good hardware in it.There is also three bilge pumps, one on each side and one in the middle, that should tell ya somthing. overall it's okay but needs alot of work. When I looked at it they wanted 11,995 way to much and it's still priced too high.

77charger
    There is also three bilge pumps, one on each side and one in the middle, that should tell ya somthing. overall it's okay but needs alot of work. When I looked at it they wanted 11,995 way to much and it's still priced too high.
    Nothing wrong with three bilges just one in the middle will not get water out of the sides because of the stringers.Easy to swamp and have water remain on the left side of the boat or right side with no way to get rid of it.Other words called smart riggin.I know of at least three flats with 3 pumps same goes for tunnels.As for the price to high for me

HPG545
    It also had an oil leaking from the v-drive which was also leaking through the bottom of the boat at the fin and the shaft log housing. Nothing wrong with having three pumps but this babys got some leaks.It's for sale at a place called The Boat House in Anaheim. All the boats there are on consignment and they had a bunch for sale.

Floored
    9k seemed a little high but some people just love the DiMarco's. lots of really nice flatties in 6-10k range