Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Refuge in LHC

framer1
    yes it was built on th elandfill and it is also built up on sad, Iguess youcould say liquafaction(SP). I was warned by all Havasu residents TO NOT BUY THERE
    Do you know of any specific houses or is it just rumors flying around. I do own a lot in there, they seem to to building alot of houses there now. It seems if there was a problem they would have stop building there by now. I asked some realtors about that rumor and they had never heard of the problem. I'm thinking of building there in the near furture I hope the rumors are false :notam:

mike37
    Do you know of any specific houses or is it just rumors flying around. I do own a lot in there, they seem to to building alot of houses there now. It seems if there was a problem they would have stop building there by now. I asked some realtors about that rumor and they had never heard of the problem. I'm thinking of building there in the near furture I hope the rumors are false :notam:
    Bruce do you really think that they would tell you if there was a problem
    you know how they are its all about the money
    you should have kept your house by Darell

shadow
    Bruce,i'm thinking this may be more rumor than truth.They are building away in the refuge and hasn't seemed to slow down.Maybe they had a problem with a foundation or two in the begining and thats how these rumors got started.Shit look at all the houses on beaches & deserts,I'm sure it's not an issue if it's done properly.

shadow
    Bruce do you really think that they would tell you if there was a problem
    Mike,I put a deposit on a Rhino Yesterday and should have it in the next week or so.The Refuge is only about 1/2 mile from me

framer1
    Bruce,i'm thinking this may be more rumor than truth.They are building away in the refuge and hasn't seemed to slow down.Maybe they had a problem with a foundation or two in the begining and thats how these rumors got started.Shit look at all the houses on beaches & deserts,I'm sure it's not an issue if it's done properly.
    That's the story i'm getting. It sure doesn't look like building out there has slowed down.

framer1
    Mike,I put a deposit on a Rhino Yesterday and should have it in the next week or so.The Refuge is only about 1/2 mile from me
    Congratulation, I have a gate opener for the Refuge I can lend you

framer1
    [QUOTE=mike37]Bruce do you really think that they would tell you if there was a problem
    Do you have to keep bringing that up :cry: Hell, I'll just stay at Darrell instead

shadow
    Congratulation, I have a gate opener for the Refuge I can lend you
    Glof course & Rhino :idea:
    OK.

OGShocker
    Glof course & Rhino :idea:
    OK.
    Shouldn't you be at the gym?
    Good morning!

shadow
    Shouldn't you be at the gym?
    Good morning!
    Winter schedule-switched from AM to eve's.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast