Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ford Dealer???????

FRANK THE TANK
    Anyone know a fleet sales guy at a FORD dealer? I'm looking for a new truck and I only know a fleet guy for Chevy? I want to test drive a Ford before I finalize my deal on another Chevy.
    Thanks for the 411.........

racecar.hotshoe
    yea I know one hes a d**khead he used to work on are indycar team his name is Bill Smith he works at rancho santa margarita ford.Tell him Mark McGuire told you to call

DryHeatOnly
    I've had good luck dealing with Internet Sales departments. Go to Autotrader, find a nearby dealer with an IS department and give them a call (do not go to the lot first). Sometimes fleet and IS are the same group. You'll get a no bs price over the phone. The IS managers don't work on comission which helps with your discount.
    Last October I bought my '04 from Don Kott Ford ($200 over invoice). I didn't feel a need to haggle for $200 to get it 'at invoice'. There was even a $1000 rebate at the time which was not advertised. I was quoted that price over the phone. Easiest vehicle purchase ever. A few months before I had to go through hell at Hemborg just to get $400 over. I finally said, you guys were making me work too hard and dropped it.
    I just got an awesome quote on new '04 'Burb LT (600 under invoice). Also through an IS dept. I haven't pulled the trigger on that one yet.

Dawn Patrol
    Anyone know a fleet sales guy at a FORD dealer? I'm looking for a new truck and I only know a fleet guy for Chevy? I want to test drive a Ford before I finalize my deal on another Chevy.
    Thanks for the 411.........
    Get ahold of CEO. His neighbor is a Ford Guy, I think he is the Manger.
    CEO will be back from Havasu Sunday.
    Good Luck

NOTALENT
    ARE U FREAKIN SERIOUS YOUR TRYING TO COMPARE A FORD TO A CHEVY..!!! YOU MUST BE ON CRACK!!! DO YOUR SELF A FAVOR AND STICK WITH THE CHEVY!!

FRANK THE TANK
    Thanks for the heads up on the Ford dealer DHO. I'll be making a call next week.........

DryHeatOnly
    ARE U FREAKIN SERIOUS YOUR TRYING TO COMPARE A FORD TO A CHEVY..!!! YOU MUST BE ON CRACK!!! DO YOUR SELF A FAVOR AND STICK WITH THE CHEVY!!
    Somebody hasn't read the '04 diesel shootout in Truckin' magazine have they?
    (Actually, I haven't either but I can tell you that the Ford won )

Excessive Force
    Somebody hasn't read the '04 diesel shootout in Truckin' magazine have they?
    Referring to the 05' ?

Evo22
    yea call phil englander as at galpin and see what he can do

FRANK THE TANK
    I totally forgot about Galpin. Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast