Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ford Dealer???????

Flying Tiger
    Ask For Greg at Valley Park Ford,, tell him his neighbor Ross sent ya.
    You may swing an employee price.

FRANK THE TANK
    Thanks Ross! I'll try that too!

WUTWZAT
    Not a ford guy, but a ford girl. Last I heard an old friend of mine from school worked at Cal Worthington Ford. Her name was Jill Carbone, real hottie too. Just let her know Jason Taylor from Lake Forest.
    Jason

JetBoatRich
    KIEFER AND SONS, ask for Tim Fay their fleet guy. You only have to deal with him from start to finish. We bought through him, great guy. (800)662-8551. Let him know you want the ***boat Deal :idea:
    Found out he is also a fellow boater

hondajoey
    unless you get the ford for free buy another CHEVY
    i just hate to see people ruin their life
    :rollside:

little rowe boat
    If your looking for a truck with a nice ride buy a Chevy ( really just a car with a big trunk ) If you want a real truck for towing hauling and working go with the Ford.

Mrs.HLB
    We just bought a F250 thru Chino Hills Ford, Fleet Mgr is Willie. Quick & painless. He will do it all for you. Don't go to Hemborg in Norco. They are a bunch of jack*****. Or try Villa Ford in Orange, Fleets is Julian. Good Luck.
    We have been buying Fords forever, never a problem till we bought from Hemborg. Let me know if you need any help..

CJ
    My Dad is at Galpin, Ken Johnson. He can help you with Ford even tho he is a Jag guy. 800-256-7137
    Jason Holley is the best connection for Chevy at Selman Chevy. He has saved many a boater a ton o' money. 714-633-3521 I got my 02 Burb at invoice. Ask RiverDave. His office got a few from Jason.
    Tell them both I sent you! Chris Johnson

CEO
    Anyone know a fleet sales guy at a FORD dealer? I'm looking for a new truck and I only know a fleet guy for Chevy? I want to test drive a Ford before I finalize my deal on another Chevy.
    Thanks for the 411.........
    My next door neighbor owns Chino Hills Ford, everyone I send down there, they are VERY HAPPY. Pm me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12