Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Since the blowjob thread is doing so good..lets talk about eatin da pie

hoolign
    I think it was Nicolas Cage in snake eyes who said"I can eat a peach for hours".... well..for me....10 minutes of appetizers and I need an entree!

sintax
    Well....if the party is willing and shows that they really enjoy it :sqeyes: i'm willing to invest a good hour into it with out any major complaints.
    Any no one ever said you had to invest all the time all at once, most of the ladies seem to get all excited when you go back down on them to mix it up a bit. :idea: Something to roll around in your head there.
    -Scott

XtrmWakeborder
    That was from the movie face off..and im closer to your time than his.

hoolign
    i like to mix it up as well.get in there..get things figured out..find the sweet spot ..go to work for a while,.. then shift over to some insertion for a while...get back down there,,see how things are warmin up...then put a new set of duracells in the cap'n vibrato, let her do her thing while i catch the last 15 of csi...

sintax
    yea, but if you do that you miss the best part of oral sex...watching / feeling the climax. :jawdrop: You miss out on all the good stuff, stomach flexing back arching, hands gripping the covers.
    Its all about the moneyshot!
    -Scott

hoolign
    NEAL OVER HER FACE AND GET HEAD AND WATCH HER GO AT IT
    I was being funny!...nothin better than havin her sit on your face then lettin her take over and watchin the quake!!
    :rollside:

hoolign
    yea, but if you do that you miss the best part of oral sex...watching / feeling the climax. :jawdrop: You miss out on all the good stuff, stomach flexing back arching, hands gripping the covers.
    Its all about the moneyshot!
    -Scott
    how did bart put it?? ei carumba!......

FRENCHIE
    how did bart put it?? ei carumba!......

BRE......all i can say on this one ....is have you ever had it done with an ice mint throat drop??? Its the only way...and once ya had it ya wont go back!!!

hoolign
    BRE......all i can say on this one ....is have you ever had it done with an ice mint throat drop??? Its the only way...and once ya had it ya wont go back!!!
    are ya on the dope son??? Bre aint here!..but i'll give it a whirl...are you buyin your own mints or should I just bring you one over?
    :2purples:

hoolign
    try a ice cube 1 in the box ,1 in the a**@ the same time
    who's ass? my woman put her finger in my ass once!...I told her you got 25 minutes to get that outta there!

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast