Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: LHC City Council Meeting VS the Channel

Keith E. Sayre
    I'm reading the posts with regard to the channel and you people are using
    common sense and logic in your thinking. The people in this town that are
    currently called "the city council" don't. they knee jerk react to everything
    way after the fact, don't have a clue about what really goes on down there
    at the lake and then buddy up with the leather hat man while he verbally
    gropes them and tells them they're the prettiest council he's ever seen. What about 4 or 40 of the other resort towns that he's been kicked out of
    or as he says, "left". Probably a condition of parole that he keep traveling.
    Nice hat!
    I hate to sound like a defeatist or like I'm whooped but those old farts that never ever ever go to the lake will do as they please without regard for us
    or the city.
    Here comes what little common sense I have creeping back into the conversation here, what if I squeeze in between 2 boats and then I lie and
    tell the cops that I was the first one there and since there are more on my
    boat, we are believed and the other guys pay the fine????
    Keith Sayre

That Guy
    Enforce the current laws and run this (even more ridiculous city council than before) out of town.....anyone who owns a house here should care about what is done in the channel because it can, and more than likely will directly affect housing values....thanks to those of you who live here full-time and can attend the meeting and help to voice our concerns.

Havasu_Dreamin
    F HAVASU!

I agree, Mohave is WAY better!

No Name
    Things being considered ---
    One way traffic thru the channel....
    Parking Meters on the beach
    designating 15' spaces for each boat
    banning alcohol from the water line back up the beach 35 feet
    closing more sections of the channel
    and what ever else they can think of....
    It almost looks to me like they just don't want boaters there. The city must have more money than they need.

Havasu_Dreamin
    You Havasu people are verrrryyyyyyyyy sneaky...lol
    As are you BHC peeps.

SUBPRIME
    can someone tell me what it is that dilligaf has against L. Mohave??? I know he's always saying "F" the place just was wondering why?
    One other thing if the traffic is only one way in the channel then I could see all the traffic going around the lake in one direction getting out of hand and being a safety issue

SUBPRIME
    I had some bad experiences there. I hate that friggin' place and any chance I get I try to let people know. The ramp sucks, the water is rough, the people are all old, no naked turtle, the lake is much more crowded than Havasu, meth everywhere, etc. Other than that I don't have anything against Mohave.
    Wow ok, actually this last weekend I stayed in laughlin and took my boat to mohave for the first time, although I did see more old people this weekend than I have ever, and there isn't much in the way of bars and such, that water was nice and I missed all the meth lol but it sounds like you really love the place!

Liquid Courage
    On a sort of related subject...What happened with the class action lawsuit against the main marina for discrimination, unlawfull testing procedures and whatnot??

Havasu Cig
    On a sort of related subject...What happened with the class action lawsuit against the main marina for discrimination, unlawfull testing procedures and whatnot??
    Everyone was talk and no action. I donated $$$ to the cause to hire an attorney, but very few people did. After it was apparent that not enough people cared to get involved I asked for, and received my $$$ back. I hate to say it, but with the current boats I have It is not my problem now.

Havasu Cig
    Back to the Channel thread, all they need to do is enforce the laws they have now. The L.E. out there need to start jacking the $hitbags that are causing the problems.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast