Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: LHC City Council Meeting VS the Channel

Liquid Courage
    Everyone was talk and no action. I donated $$$ to the cause to hire an attorney, but very few people did. After it was apparent that not enough people cared to get involved I asked for, and received my $$$ back. I hate to say it, but with the current boats I have It is not my problem now.
    Well, that sucks. And with participation like that the city council will do whatever they want too because not enough people will get involved
    I still boycot the main marina. I go to Havasu springs to get gas/supplies and launch elsewhere as well. They haven't gotten a dime from me since they started being d!cks. F*CK 'EM!!

Liquid Courage
    Back to the Channel thread, all they need to do is enforce the laws they have now. The L.E. out there need to start jacking the $hitbags that are causing the problems.
    Agreed. 14 sh!tbags on a rental totally blotto is a bad mix that needs some attention.

Havasu Cig
    Well, that sucks. And with participation like that the city council will do whatever they want too because not enough people will get involved
    I still boycot the main marina. I go to Havasu springs to get gas/supplies and launch elsewhere as well. They haven't gotten a dime from me since they started being d!cks. F*CK 'EM!!
    I actually have been going across the lake when I need gas on the water. It is a branded 76 dock so I know the gas is good, and they also have some supplies as well. It is a shorter trip than the springs.

Phat Matt
    No drinking 35 feet from the water line? Doesn't that mean your passengers could drink on your boat? That doesn't sound too bad. That means you couldn't come down with a cooler and drink on the beach.

Havasu Cig
    Agreed. 14 sh!tbags on a rental totally blotto is a bad mix that needs some attention.
    647(f) (whatever the Az code is)is a good tool, they should use it...

Liquid Courage
    647(f) (whatever the Az code is)is a good tool, they should use it...
    Exactly! The problem can be solved rather rapidly with some descression on the LE's part.
    And I've used the Ca. side 76 too. It's nice and not busy usually.

Liquid Courage
    No drinking 35 feet from the water line? Doesn't that mean your passengers could drink on your boat? That doesn't sound too bad. That means you couldn't come down with a cooler and drink on the beach.
    Technically I could beach the Top Gun and we could still drink on the swim step!! 38' baby!!

Magic34
    What is on right now?? I am listening/watching and the city council woman just asked the guy a stupid a$$ question.
    This is who is running your city?????
    Good luck!!!!!

Phat Matt
    Technically I could beach the Top Gun and we could still drink on the swim step!! 38' baby!!
    But I thought it was from the water back (away from the water) so in a one foot boat you would be fine. That is the way I was reading it anyway.

Magic34
    Anyone else watching this???
    They are addressing drinking in the channel right now.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast