Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Bush, Cheney and Rumie are brilliant!

AzDon
    "Why did you feel the need to resort to namecalling and personal attacks? Am I supposed to be convinced as a result of your abusive behavior?"
    azdon wrote:
    And Saudi Arabia, the country most responsible for the terrorists after Afgahnistan, gets a complete pass!... Why?.... Because they own the Bush family!
    Complete rollback of our basic civil rights and a chest-thumping cowboy, taunting the enemy while surrounded by the world's best bodygaurds and personal security team!
    It's because you make totally STUPID, ASSANINE comments like these Don that people can't help but want to hand you your ass! You been listenin to too much national media. You've so bought into the liberal jargon that you actually believe this crap.
    Seems like you tend to resort to a little name calling yourself. Typical lib double standard.
    Where in that post did I call Busti any names or lash out at him abusively? I speak the truth as I see it and BTW.... most of the media I watch supports bush and the RNC, so I don't think my opinions are copied from media. I think for myself unlike people that hafta get their fix of Rush Limburger daily so they know what to think.... I know people like that and I'll bet you know a few yourself(?)
    I probably disagree and am disagreed with more than anybody around here, yet I would never resort to verbally abusing another messageboard member in the heat of a discussion (or otherwise) because I was taught better manners than that and prefer to conduct myself as a gentleman. It's anybody's right to respectfully disagree or terminate or vacate a discussion. To turn abusive shows a lack of class and, frankly, isn't much different than being a schoolyard bully!

AzDon
    If we would have overthrown Saddam at the end of the Gulf War liberals like you would have been screaming and yelling about it. The coalition would have shattered and that would have caused even more problems which the liberals would cry about.
    Saddam was on the ropes and was ready to be knocked out in 91 but the mandate from the U.N., which the liberals love, did not give us authorization to do it.
    I don't understand how anybody that likes performance boating could be liberal. Do you understand if the liberals had their way you would be on the lake in a kayak?
    You don't understand because you have pre-concieved notions about how every Dem voter is supposed to feel about every subject. I DID believe, at the time that Sadaam should have been executed after the gulf war, yet I wasn't a Bush supporter(?) Of course not! Bush Sr. didn't do it and now we're paying!
    I not only have a gas-guzzling boat, but I have a mid-seventies 454 crew-cab dually and 454 sub. Since we get NEITHER cheap gas nor environmental protection from Bush, what is the upside to electing him?
    Bush has proven that he represents the most exclusive ($$$) and extreme factions of his party and although he'd love to paint Kerry as an extreme liberal, I don't think the case has been proven.
    Other than borrowing from the future to give a mis-directed tax-break which didn't provide the advertized stimulus to his lousy economy, what has Bush done that makes him worthy of anybody's vote?

MagicMtnDan
    Don, Don, Don, when are you gonna have an original thought of your own? You're spewing liberal rhetoric. And the problem with that is that it's NOT pro-Kerry, it's all anti-Bush.
    You and the vast majority of liberals don't (can't) believe that Kerry is the answer. All you libbies are nothing more than fervent Bush-haters who are vehemently against the President.
    Please save yourself and all of us time on your future posts. Instead of spouting what you hear on CBS "News" why not simply type the following in all of your posts, "I hate Bush." It's the truth and it's all we need to know.

steelcomp
    Where in that post did I call Busti any names or lash out at him abusively? I speak the truth as I see it and BTW.... most of the media I watch supports bush and the RNC, so I don't think my opinions are copied from media. I think for myself unlike people that hafta get their fix of Rush Limburger daily so they know what to think.... I know people like that and I'll bet you know a few yourself(?)
    I probably disagree and am disagreed with more than anybody around here, yet I would never resort to verbally abusing another messageboard member in the heat of a discussion (or otherwise) because I was taught better manners than that and prefer to conduct myself as a gentleman. It's anybody's right to respectfully disagree or terminate or vacate a discussion. To turn abusive shows a lack of class and, frankly, isn't much different than being a schoolyard bully!
    I never said you called busti anything. Where did you get that? Maybe a guilty conscience?
    The frightening thing about listening to what you have to say is that you really believe it. You don't think for yourself. You repeat the same unfounded accusations, you make the same hateful assertions, and yuou contradict yourself repeatedly. You present information that is regularly picked apart and proven to be wrong, yet you keep pluggin away. Just in your last post, you deny name calling, stating you were taught better manners and conduct yourself as a gentleman. Then in the next paragraph, you childishly insult Rush Limbaugh by making fun of his name. Like him or not, he's one of the most brilliant political analysts there ever was. You're a what...truck driver? But as usual, you wouldn't respect intelligence of that nature, because you have no interest in the tuth. In your previous post, you call our President a "chest thumping cowboy." How childish is that? Can you explain that for us? You and Kerry have something very much in common. Every time you try and say somethig profound or intelligent, you just prove yourself to be the closed minded, emotional, two faced double standard hate monger we all know you to be. Now I didn't say those things in an insulting way, either. You can't hear my tone of voice, or detect my inflection, so don't accuse me of something I'm telling you right now isn't true. "I speak the truth as I see it."

steelcomp
    You jacking you lumber while you type this shit???
    Hey, THERE'S an intelligent response. :sleeping: :sleeping: Why don't you just respond to what was written if you so strongly disagree? Your buddy azdon dosen't approve of such abusive remarks. You should be kinder and gentler...more sensative. Like Kerry. :jawdrop:

Havasu Cig
    You don't understand because you have pre-concieved notions about how every Dem voter is supposed to feel about every subject. I DID believe, at the time that Sadaam should have been executed after the gulf war, yet I wasn't a Bush supporter(?) Of course not! Bush Sr. didn't do it and now we're paying!
    I not only have a gas-guzzling boat, but I have a mid-seventies 454 crew-cab dually and 454 sub. Since we get NEITHER cheap gas nor environmental protection from Bush, what is the upside to electing him?
    Bush has proven that he represents the most exclusive ($$$) and extreme factions of his party and although he'd love to paint Kerry as an extreme liberal, I don't think the case has been proven.
    Other than borrowing from the future to give a mis-directed tax-break which didn't provide the advertized stimulus to his lousy economy, what has Bush done that makes him worthy of anybody's vote?
    First of all I used the word Liberal not Democrat. My grandmother was a Democrat but she would not recognize her party today. I can tell you from experience that most liberals do not feel the way you do about boats, cars ect that use a high amount of fuel to operate. If this is truely the way you believe I would think of you as more of a liberal independent than a democrat. Look at your party and how far to the left it has gone with characters like Dean and yes Kerry. You don't think Kerry is an extreme liberal? He is ranked as the most liberal senator based on his voting record. What more proof do you need?
    BTW: I consider myself an independent conservative. Bush is not my ideal candidate (I would actually like someone more conservative on some issues) but I think he is doing a good job. Kerry is a liar and a tratior IMO.

Dave C
    so for all you guys that are against the war on terror in Iraq, where should we fight the war on terror?
    Wouldn't you agree that it is better policy to fight the war on terror on foreign soil rather than in the U.S.?

Dave C
    I know some people here like to ignore facts that don't fit into your preconceived notions but here is another question?
    When (not if) Iraq becomes a democracy at some point in the future which will then lead to the demise of other totalitarian regimes in the middle east resulting in more democracy and freedom for those in the middle east... you will probably deny at that time that GW Bush had anything to do with it anyways. :rollside: :rollside:
    So, who then do you give credit for the democratization of portions of the middle east? (The UN?)
    Now don't say this won't happen because history has proven time after time, if given a chance, freedom and democracy will overcome tyranny.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234