Thread: Looks like we may have a few Super Stars here!!

Hustler
    This looks like it could be a cool movie, but will it just make things worse?
    Hot Boat Super Stars (http://www.peggedmovie.com/wmv/peggedsmall.wmv)

jackpunx
    This looks like it could be a cool movie, but will it just make things worse?
    Hot Boat Super Stars (http://www.peggedmovie.com/wmv/peggedsmall.wmv)
    I cant get over that.. I can tell you.. There is way more to come and that boat ride down the river.. I have never been in anything like that before

Desert Rat
    Hey HalletDave is that you at the 1:34 minute mark?

Hustler
    I think the movie looks like it will be awsome and I cant wait for it to come out, I noticed that Tom Slick posted it in the Cats & Tunnels sec. before I posted it here. But my question is how will it effect Havasu/the river with the recent BS that has happened out there?

jackpunx
    I think the movie looks like it will be awsome and I cant wait for it to come out, I noticed that Tom Slick posted it in the Cats & Tunnels sec. before I posted it here. But my question is how will it effect Havasu/the river with the recent BS that has happened out there?
    I dont think it will hurry the fact that we really only have a few more good years out there.. reguardless of this vid.. AFter that.. We'll have no place but the ocean..
    and this super secret spot on the other side of the damm..
    Oh and yea.. that is DAve's boat

JetBoatRich
    Hey HalletDave is that you at the 1:34 minute mark?
    Dave is in the movies now
    Looks like a cool movie

WUTWZAT
    I am going to have to say, yes that is HalletDave at around the 1:34 / 1:35 minute mark there. I dunno if he know that he has the only classic boat in that entire video, at least what is shown running.
    Congrat HalletDave.....
    Jason

hot_diggity_dog
    I am going to have to say, yes that is HalletDave at around the 1:34 / 1:35 minute mark there. I dunno if he know that he has the only classic boat in that entire video, at least what is shown running.
    Congrat HalletDave.....
    Jason
    Yeah and 3 Day's Only and Bling Bling & Boatfloating ran all the way from the dam to Avi just to get the CBBB footage. :rollside:
    And RD was a no show :devil: J/K
    HDD