Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Murder in Phoenix

Speedin' Ian
    Thanks for all the responses, but don't worry about me I'll be fine, it's the family and super close friends that really need your prayers

socal041687
    Chandler man held in 3 deaths
    Phoenix Police Department
    Michael Craig Walton, 22, of Chandler, is accused of killing three people at a central Phoenix home to steal small amounts of drugs and money.
    David J. Cieslak
    The Arizona Republic
    Sept. 14, 2004 12:00 AM
    Police on Monday arrested a Chandler man on suspicion of first-degree murder in connection with this weekend's killing of three people inside a central Phoenix home.
    Investigators believe Michael Craig Walton, 22, was using methamphetamines with two of the victims before he shot the trio and fled the condominium, near Seventh Street and Bethany Home Road, Phoenix police Detective Tony Morales said. Authorities said Walton killed the three to steal small amounts of drugs and money inside the home.
    The bodies of Ryan Theraldson, 24; Carlena Hahne, 27; and Philip Shanoff, 22, were found Sunday about 9:30 a.m. by a friend who came to pick up the three roommates for breakfast, Morales said. Their dog, a pit bull, was shot in the head but survived.
    Walton apparently killed Theraldson and Hahne in a bedroom on the condominium's first floor, then went upstairs and fatally shot Shanoff who was hiding in a bedroom, Morales said. Investigators believe Theraldson and Shanoff had used drugs with Walton before he opened fire.
    "This is a perfect example of the violence that goes hand-in-hand with that kind of drug," Morales said.
    Walton made no statements to investigators about the killings before he was booked into Madison Street Jail on Monday night, Morales said. He would not discuss how authorities linked Walton to the killings.
    Police arrested Walton on Monday afternoon at the Mesa office of his parole officer, where Walton was arriving for a pre-scheduled meeting. Records show Walton was released in March from an Arizona prison after being convicted on felony aggravated-driving-under-the-influence charges in 2002.
    Maricopa County Superior Court records show Walton pleaded guilty to felony auto-theft charges in 2000. A year later, he pleaded guilty to criminal trespassing charges.
    Theraldson and Hahne were co-defendants in a pending drug case, according to court records.

Speedin' Ian
    No Hugh jascock I am not a tweaker, never even tried the stuff, and yes I do have a fast boat, actually I have two fast boats. Your name is Jascock does that mean your a cock sucker. You know what they say "you can build a thousand bridges, but you suck one cock and your a cock sucker."

DUNDUN
    Sorry to hear that Ian...thoughts and prayers go out to you, the frends, and family

socal041687
    One of the victims (Phil Shanoff) lived in our cul de sac when he lived in Thousand Oaks. He was a really good kid until he started hanging around the wrong crowd. He moved to Phoenix after his parents got a divorce hoping to start a new life, but i guess it didnt happen.

Speedin' Ian
    One of the victims (Phil Shanoff) lived in our cul de sac when he lived in Thousand Oaks. He was a really good kid until he started hanging around the wrong crowd. He moved to Phoenix after his parents got a divorce hoping to start a new life, but i guess it didnt happen.
    I would agree with that. What kind of boat do you have socal? I used to go over to Phils from time to time, I might have seen it.
    you seem to know all about it! i would guess you are either a bridge builder or a cocksucker!
    I'll tell you what I am. I'm a guy who lost a buddy, so if you feel like stirring up Sh*t find another thread. I'll admit I shouldn't have posted that last post but it didn't seem like your comment was all that appropriate.

Keithb87
    hmmmmm, these people were tweakers and your screen name is speedin ian????? i hope its because you have a fast boat
    you seem to know all about it! i would guess you are either a bridge builder or a cocksucker!
    so answer this question "are you a bridge builder?"
    Dude you are a HUGH JASSCOCKSUCKER... Go back to Bench Racers and hang out over there.... They'll probally kick you out of there too...
    I'll admit I shouldn't have posted that last post but it didn't seem like your comment was all that appropriate.
    Ian you were right on for your comment..

socal041687
    We used to have a Maxum and now we have a 23' foot Caliber 1

Speedin' Ian
    Hey guys thanks for the back up, I owe you a cold one

Keithb87
    Hey guys thanks for the back up, I owe you a cold one
    No Problem dude..

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast