Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Murder in Phoenix

Shi-ada Be Running By Now
    Speedin - I am sorry to hear about your friends passing!! My thoughts are with you during this tough time....I hope you're still making the trip this weekend....if so, I am confident the camaraderie we enjoy will help the pain..
    hugh jascock - Have some consideration for others and based on the lose of your brother I'm sure you can relate to the pain Speedin is currently experiencing - irregardless of the circumstances every life has positives....Also, as a parent you should know "if you don't have anything nice to say keep your mouth shut"

PHOTOGLOU
    Speedin - I am sorry to hear about your friends passing!! My thoughts are with you during this tough time....I hope you're still making the trip this weekend....if so, I am confident the camaraderie we enjoy will help the pain..
    hugh jascock - Have some consideration for others and based on the lose of your brother I'm sure you can relate to the pain Speedin is currently experiencing - irregardless of the circumstances every life has positives....Also, as a parent you should know "if you don't have anything nice to say keep your mouth shut"
    Very well said, Ian sorry for the loss of a friend, prayers to evreyone affected

Speedin' Ian
    Like I said before thank you very much for all the support. It was a big shock to me and I am most upset by the thought of him hiding, fearing for his life. Phil did make some bad choices which is why we went down seperate paths when I graduated high school over five years ago. We were still buddies when we saw each other, but never talked outside of coincidental encounters so the news isn't as hard on me as it was on his family and close friends. My original intention when I started this post was to find out some more information, not to seek sympathy from board members, but I greatly appreciate all of your kind words, it really shows that there are a lot of great people on here.
    In response Hugh jascock he made some strong points about drug users and the influence they can have on your life if you spend too much time around them, which is exactly why I did not hang out with them. Also like HJ said, I too hope at least one drug user reconsiders their lifestyle after hearing this story so that the end of these three young lives was not a total waste. What I was most upset about was his insinuation that I to may be a drug user, which was uncalled for, and irrelevant to this topic. Lastly I commend you HJ for being clean and sober, that is a real accomplishment and I wish you the best of luck in the future in your own battles and with your kids.
    Shi-ada Be Running by Now you have got to be kidding me chiefy. I've been looking forward to this trip for a long time and wouldn't miss it for the world. Someone has to go to the RD with you guys to make sure no big indians beat you up, plus I want to make sure you get a good view of the tale end of our new boat when we head down to topock :smile: . See you in a couple days! Drive safe.

locogringo
    you seem to know all about it! i would guess you are either a bridge builder or a cocksucker!
    so answer this question "are you a bridge builder?"
    well my last name means "bridge-builder in German (Bruckner) so I guess I'm a bridge builder along with Speedin' Ian.
    Speedin', sorry about the bad news.

AZmike
    sorry bout your friend.
    Why are drugs always involved with crime?

Seadog
    When I think of all I have seen from those who are willing to sell their souls, their bodies, their children for drugs like meth and crack, this may actually been a more merciful way to go. Even so, it is painful for those who cared about the victims. There is a vicious undertow of humanity that can be scary at times and the ringleader is the drug trade.

Keithb87
    I too used to be a tweaker, pot head, coke head, and a number of other drugs. I'll be clean 5 years on 10-19-2004.
    Why are drugs always involved with crime?
    Drugs like Meth take over your life, you can't work cuz you are so amped up, you are never on time for anything, you are up 24-7 for 3 to 14 days. So in order to support the habbit, you turn to petty theft to trade for the drug. Then the amount you need to stay at that level of "HIGH" becomes greater, so you turn to bigger crimes. Credit card fraud, bank fraud, stolen vehicles, the list goes on and on.
    Or... you become a Dealer to support your habbit.
    I've seen people Badly Hurt over a $20 dollar deal, just for principal.
    All in all it's pretty scary stuff...
    Drugs cost me a house, 2 cars, many friends, and my freedom for a year. I also ended up Divorced and a 1 weekend a month dad. I also can not vote, or carry a gun.
    Like I said 10-19-2004 will be 5 years CLEAN. I still look back at the past and wonder if I would have become one of the Staticis had I not gotten arrested when I did. And I knew a few people that were killed over drugs, and quite a few peeps that are doing a long time in Prison for their drug use.
    Huge Jascock, I was quite upset with the comment you made to Ian. I know that sometimes Jokes (toung in cheek) are ment to lighten someone's mood, but they can be taken wrong and start tempers flaring...
    Congrats on the Clean and sober time.. I konw it's not allways easy.
    Keith( sharing a life experience) B87

Speedin' Ian
    Thanks for the comments Keith and congrats on your five year accomplishment, I can only imagine how hard that battle is.

Mrs. Restless22
    Ian sorry to hear of your loss.
    Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and the family. :frown:
    Shawna & Ron

Mrs. Restless22
    I too used to be a tweaker, pot head, coke head, and a number of other drugs. I'll be clean 5 years on 10-19-2004.
    Keith( sharing a life experience) B87
    Congratulation Keith on your upcoming 5 years. There is a cleaner path for everyone who gets lost in the vicious cycle of drugs...Its just a matter of you chosing that path. :wink:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast