Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Sorry YO-AZZ, not a lot of silicone here.......

MANIC MECHANIC
    SYA..."Don't start?" It was "started when you jumped over to the east coast forum and insulted wives, girlfriends, daughters.....sure you apologized - and then continued on with yet another insult when feathers were ruffled over here. I don't see any east coasters here popping over to other regional forums and hurdling insults
    We "suthenahs" may not have as much silicone as you west coasters (some of us don't need it ) but we do have manners and consideration
    Yeah, you know, Really, you would not last at OUR sandbar,SYA, folks on our side of the continent don't take too kindly to insults thrown our way,
    our women are more beautiful than most you have out there.
    They are mostly just more modest and have a little more virtue than the pics. I have seen from the west coast, and we prefer it that way.
    My woman in my eyes is more beautiful than any woman I have ever seen,
    because I love her and we made a commitment to each other.
    so this Bud is for you, SHAKEYOAZZ.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...of_shut_up.jpg
    Thanks for the kind words,
    Just in case your wondering, yes, you have pissed me off.
    Tim

PlyaPlya22
    And your point is??

Thunder Struck
    OK once again I did not say anything about any one lady, the commet was open ended like the one about silicone. To me this is all in fun. I said I was sorry for my commit on the other forum. Then this guy comes out and make s his silicone commit. I dont see you guys getting on your fellow east coast boater for the same type of joking I did. Lets not take this forum stuff to serious. Its all in fun. I guess you guys dont read the forums in the Sandbar on how we on the west joke with each other. So fair is fair if I was wrong so is HYDRO066. Lets see if he is sorry or if you easters will get on his case.
    Backup is hear Shake!!

MANIC MECHANIC
    And your point it??
    My point it not at de top o' my head. Maybe you don't get it.
    Take it at face value.
    Tim

Havasu Luvr
    Yeah, you know, Really, you would not last at OUR sandbar,SYA, folks on our side of the continent don't take too kindly to insults thrown our way,
    our women are more beautiful than most you have out there.
    They are mostly just more modest and have a little more virtue than the pics. I have seen from the west coast, and we prefer it that way.
    My woman in my eyes is more beautiful than any woman I have ever seen,
    because I love her and we made a commitment to each other.
    so this Bud is for you, SHAKEYOAZZ.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...of_shut_up.jpg
    Thanks for the kind words,
    Just in case your wondering, yes, you have pissed me off.
    Tim
    Mel, there you go, I leave you alone for a few minutes and "BANG" ! ! ! :hammer2: I am guessing that MM did NOT read the previous posts :supp: or maybe he did and this is their "Southern Hospitality"
    On the Westside we stand side by side with our "Brotha's"

PlyaPlya22
    My point it not at de top o' my head. Maybe you don't get it.
    Take it at face value.
    Tim
    Since you definitely don't know what your talking about according to your sig line. I will agree :hammerhea

OGShocker
    I ditto your DITTO The Political Posse is here!!!
    SYA, I can't wait for January when the temperature at the lake is in the 80's and our ladies are still in the HUNDREDS! :mix:

RiverOtter
    I plan on dragging my boat next year to the east for a few months to vacation, we all have to hook up
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...04_037-med.jpg
    SYA, donno what their problem is but if you're bringing that bad boat this way call me and I'll buy the gas so we can cruise this beach
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...01P8160066.JPG
    Of course Mrs RiverOtter will want to ride.

FRENCHIE
    looks like everyone is showing up....out 11 peeps viewing this easat coast bull$h#t....8 are from the sandbar!!! :eat:

Kilrtoy
    Ok, Ill put the leash back on and take him home, They dont like to play over here. Bad dog , bad dog, now get back on the porch

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast