Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Sorry YO-AZZ, not a lot of silicone here.......

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    Yeah, you know, Really, you would not last at OUR sandbar,SYA, folks on our side of the continent don't take too kindly to insults thrown our way,
    our women are more beautiful than most you have out there.
    They are mostly just more modest and have a little more virtue than the pics. I have seen from the west coast, and we prefer it that way.
    My woman in my eyes is more beautiful than any woman I have ever seen,
    because I love her and we made a commitment to each other.
    so this Bud is for you, SHAKEYOAZZ.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...of_shut_up.jpg
    Thanks for the kind words,
    Just in case your wondering, yes, you have pissed me off.
    Tim
    Well I have been gone and look a this it seens theses east coaters wont shut up about it. Well when you play with the bull you will get the HORNS. If you think that little commit pissed you kids of in the east sandbox, stand-by. All is far now. :eat: :hammer2: I did all I could the close this subject. but you east coasters wont leave it alone. So I will do a poll. See the SANDBAR, and we will see who has good looking woman.

AlongFortheRide
    Sounds like a bullshlt hillbilly honkey comment to me.
    :yuk: :yuk:
    This is my last post with regard to this whole subject matter which has shown a lack of class of many - time to move along to bigger and better things (and quite frankly, I have better things to do with my time than try to stir up trouble) :argue: But, may I remind you that there are avid/novice ***boaters of every race, creed, background here all for the purpose of fun, joking, camaraderie and enjoyment with one another. The ignorant racial slurs, display just that - a HUGE lack of class and consideration.
    And by the way: We all know what Gunny Sgt. Foley ("Officer and a Gentleman") said about Texas! :hammerhea

FRENCHIE
    This is my last post with regard to this whole subject matter which has shown a lack of class of many - time to move along to bigger and better things (and quite frankly, I have better things to do with my time than try to stir up trouble) :argue: But, may I remind you that there are avid/novice ***boaters of every race, creed, background here all for the purpose of fun, joking, camaraderie and enjoyment with one another. The ignorant racial slurs, display just that - a HUGE lack of class and consideration.
    And by the way: We all know what Gunny Sgt. Foley ("Officer and a Gentleman") said about Texas! :hammerhea
    LAST POST!!?? HOW BOUT YOUR 2ND!!

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    Well the point is I said something that I took back, but it seems you east coasters wont let it go. But when a east coaster makes the same type of commit, nothing is said. You kids over here in this sandbox need to relax.

AlongFortheRide
    LAST POST!!?? HOW BOUT YOUR 2ND!!
    Frenchie, are you blonde...or just slow? "last post" as in my 2nd post being the "last" post I would make (in the future) with regard to that subject matter...just had to reply to this one tho <smirk> now that I have spelled it out for you..got it?
    OK, let me revise this thing before I get any more hate mail from those who can dish it out but can't take it PSSSSSST! I am a blonde too! I get all the dumb blonde jokes there are out there on a daily basis..and being a smart blonde, I take them in stride and giggle along with them :messedup:

MRS FLYIN VEE
    now it's a blonde thing.. so let me ask you since the blonde thing and you must think blondes are not smart by your rude comment.are you dumb or just stuck on stupid? :idea:

AlongFortheRide
    now it's a blonde thing.. so let me ask you since the blonde thing and you must think blondes are not smart by your rude comment.are you dumb or just stuck on stupid? :idea:
    Relax Mrs Vee....(I'm a a blonde too who is subject to all the blonde jokes on a regular basis....but I ainta skeert of no blonde jokes!)

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Relax Mrs Vee....(I'm a a blonde too who is subject to all the blonde jokes on a regular basis....but I ainta skeert of no blonde jokes!)
    LOL!! I gotcha.. just thought I would throw my 2 cents in..

MRS FLYIN VEE
    ya know to be honest with all of you.. why can't we all just start over.. we are all adults here and we all love boating and hangin with friends and family.. I think this is getting to be out of hand and a few I'm sorry's have been put out there and it is still bad vibes.. can everyone at least try to be civil to each other.after all there really is no east coast west coast thing is there.. we all love the water no matter where it is as long as we are having fun right.. (I myself included.)

AlongFortheRide
    ya know to be honest with all of you.. why can't we all just start over.. we are all adults here and we all love boating and hangin with friends and family.. I think this is getting to be out of hand and a few I'm sorry's have been put out there and it is still bad vibes.. can everyone at least try to be civil to each other.after all there really is no east coast west coast thing is there.. we all love the water no matter where it is as long as we are having fun right.. (I myself included.)
    HERE! HERE! (tippin my cold one to Mrs Vee!)

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast