Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Sorry YO-AZZ, not a lot of silicone here.......

miketsouth
    Love having you here, West Coast Fags .
    I like the pics of the girls too. It must be easy to change gender for most of the guys, seeing as they are probably rather small to begin with if the post content can be any indication.
    Oh, yeah, love the personality indicated here too: Potato Chip, Bowl of Jello type has always picked my fancy.
    How many of you actually come out of the closet on a regular basis? Not just to post here, but at work or on the weekends at your sandbar.
    Keep em comin. Oh, yeah Mrs Flyin V... love your nails.
    on a less BS note:
    actually if i got it right Mrs.FlyingVee you are a plumber...REAL soldering, pipewrenchturnin, plumber. I have always wanted to talk to you about that (the trades in general where you live) but felt i would be intruding. I tried to talk my girls into the trades but they would have none of it.
    Let me introduce myself
    MikeT(south/east)

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Love having you here, West Coast Fags .
    I like the pics of the girls too. It must be easy to change gender for most of the guys, seeing as they are probably rather small to begin with if the post content can be any indication.
    Oh, yeah, love the personality indicated here too: Potato Chip, Bowl of Jello type has always picked my fancy.
    How many of you actually come out of the closet on a regular basis? Not just to post here, but at work or on the weekends at your sandbar.
    Keep em comin. Oh, yeah Mrs Flyin V... love your nails.
    on a less BS note:
    actually if i got it right Mrs.FlyingVee you are a plumber...REAL soldering, pipewrenchturnin, plumber. I have always wanted to talk to you about that (the trades in general where you live) but felt i would be intruding. I tried to talk my girls into the trades but they would have none of it.
    Let me introduce myself
    MikeT(south/east)
    well I am not quite sure how to take the loving the nails part but I guess I thank you.. I don't have any except when we go out for a big weekend type deal. if thats what you are talking about..
    and Yes I am a plumber.. I do anything from garbage disposals to re-piping. . I don't want anyone to think you are intruding.. if you have a question I would be more then happy to answer it if I can.. and if I don't want to I will tell you that too.

miketsouth
    Hey MRSFLYINGVEE
    plumbing is a part of my trade (HVAC), as is electrician, steamfitter, welder, machinist, controls, computers and lots and lots more. I can to some of all of these. Troubleshooting systems is my specialty.
    We have very few females in the trades, but the few i have seen have been quite enthusiastic and able for the most part. Most importantly most are ready to learn and want to excel.
    I wondered how you got into the trades. How many other girls/women in them?
    My argument to my daughters was that the mechanical trades were transportble from city to city anywhere in the world, and it was not that hard to master any one and not really difficult to master them all. Apprenticeships abound here.
    They still would not listen. One a schoolteacher and the other a beautician/babysitter/partier. Dam.
    "i am not the plumber
    and not the plumber's son
    but i can snake the drain
    until the plumber come"
    nice to make your acquaintance
    mikeT
    oh yeah "love your nails" is a rather obscure quote from Frank Zappa, "Dancin Fool" i believe the song is called.
    Its actual meaning is up for grabs, but it suggests fawning.

throwerb
    Did this just turn into a west coast tread

PlyaPlya22
    Leave it to MFV

MRS FLYIN VEE
    well Mike it is very nice to meet you.. I actually started out as a cosmotologist. and some of the people I didn't care for.. so after I met my now husband he was into plumbing.. and he couldn't find good help and all he did was complain about it .
    I begged him to let me help and he kept telling me no it wasn't for a lady.. so one day I jumped into the van with him and wouldn't get out.. so basically he had to take me.. and I've been working for and with him side by side for 10 yrs. it is a very dirty job but I clean up pretty good.. LOL!!
    as for your daughters.. if they are happy let them be but you are right.. you can take the trade anywhere you go.. not everyone will always need a haircut.. but they will need a trademan all the time.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Leave it to MFV
    sorry.. I was just tryin to calm the water and I think I did a pretty good job.. :idea: everyone needs to get along.. one day one of us is going to break down in the water and are you or anyone else going to pass the person up because of what coast they are on.. I wouldn't.. and I know most boaters wouldn't . just my 2cents.

PlyaPlya22
    sorry.. I was just tryin to calm the water and I think I did a pretty good job.. :idea: everyone needs to get along.. one day one of us is going to break down in the water and are you or anyone else going to pass the person up because of what coast they are on.. I wouldn't.. and I know most boaters wouldn't . just my 2cents.
    You know we like to kick up sand in the box. Just some of the boys wrestling around

MRS FLYIN VEE
    You know we like to kick up sand in the box. Just some of the boys wrestling around
    I'm up for some mud wrestling if any of the girls are down.. I hate sand in places that you can't get it out for a while .. LOL!! :shift: :2purples:

PlyaPlya22
    I'm up for some mud wrestling if any of the girls are down.. I hate sand in places that you can't get it out for a while .. LOL!! :shift: :2purples:
    I'm with you on that. That's not my meaning of rough sex

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast