Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Grey Goose (D-ROW)

PlyaPlya22
    I have been hearing all this talk about the Goose. I think I am gonna grab a few bottles this weekend and pound them down. I gotta know what's up with this stuff. What I do need to know is how do you hook it up??? If any of you know me I am a Jack Daniels man but will destroy any drink in my path
    Thanks for the Info.
    Plya

BoatFloating
    I have been hearing all this talk about the Goose. I think I am gonna grab a few bottles this weekend and pound them down. I gotta know what's up with this stuff. What I do need to know is how do you hook it up??? If any of you know me I am a Jack Daniels man but will destroy any drink in my path
    Thanks for the Info.
    Plya
    You Called
    If you like JD I assume you like it with Coke? So you like sweet drinks. Try Grey Goose with Ocean Spray Cran-Rasberry. I like my Goose with Red Bull or Rock Star both sugar free. The sugar free helps keep sugar intake down and you feel better in the morning. Either way after a night of Goose you feel like a champ the next day.... :shift:

PlyaPlya22
    You Called
    If you like JD I assume you like it with Coke? So you like sweet drinks. Try Grey Goose with Ocean Spray Cran-Rasberry. I like my Goose with Red Bull or Rock Star both sugar free. The sugar free helps keep sugar intake down and you feel better in the morning. Either way after a night of Goose you feel like a champ the next day.... :shift:
    Thanks for the info BF. I'm gonna test some mixes with the Goose. I'll have a full report on Monday.

lewiville
    how about Kettle One. I golfed Pelican hill once with the distributers of Kettle One and they turned me on to the stuff ( lemon flavor ) and threw down 10 lemon airplan bottle's. It's great to drink straight

rivercrazy
    Goose & tonic (schwepps)
    Goose & orange juice
    Goose bloodymary's
    Goose Greyhounds
    Goose Strait up!
    Goose martini's
    It don't matter with Goose. Its all good bro.....By far the best Vodka I've had.

FRENCHIE
    Goose & the Nana!!! You know how us true Plya's do it!!

Captain Dan
    Let's be honest here - if you are going to mix your Vodka, does it really matter if it's Smirnoff or Grey Goose? Seems to be an abuse of funds here.
    Straight down is another matter.

PlyaPlya22
    Goose & the Nana!!! You know how us true Plya's do it!!
    Ride em hard and put them away wet

PlyaPlya22
    Let's be honest here - if you are going to mix your Vodka, does it really matter if it's Smirnoff or Grey Goose? Seems to be an abuse of funds here.
    I have to disagree with you there. I don't care what you mix cheap liqour with, your gonna know it was cheap liqour in the morning. It all goes back to you get what you pay for.

BoatFloating
    Did you bump your head man..... :hammer2: If you think you'll feel the same drinking Smirnoff instead of Goose all night come talk to me in the morning after and then we will know the difference..... :idea:

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast