Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Grey Goose (D-ROW)

Captain Dan
    I have to disagree with you there. I don't care what you mix cheap liqour with, your gonna know it was cheap liqour in the morning. It all goes back to you get what you pay for.
    Maybe my liver is a great processor, but mixing expensive vodka does nothing for me - the Triple Distilled Smirnoff from Costco (when mixed) does the same for me as Absolut, etc. No hangovers either, even when an obscene amount is consumed.
    Now if your talking Popov, or the local corner liquor store stuff - no argument there!

PlyaPlya22
    I can't drink cheap liqour. I consume too much, so it has to be the good stuff!

DrewDown
    I don't drink

Captain Dan
    Did you bump your head man..... :hammer2: If you think you'll feel the same drinking Smirnoff instead of Goose all night come talk to me in the morning after and then we will know the difference..... :idea:
    All I'm saying is mixing good vodka with Red Bull is a waste of cash. I don;t mix cheap vodka - let's call it mid-grade.
    What makes you feel bad in the morning is all that crappy Coors Light. Never did like that stuff, and it seems everyone at the river drinks it. Certainly not for the flavor.

PlyaPlya22
    I don't drink
    I'm sorry :jawdrop:

Captain Dan
    I don't drink
    Don't you get thirsty? :wink:

DrewDown
    I like to have a Odouls or a shurrly temple ounce in a while.

Three Days Only
    Goose & the Nana!!! You know how us true Plya's do it!!
    Thats what im talking about, straight out the bottle.
    how about Kettle One. I golfed Pelican hill once with the distributers of Kettle One and they turned me on to the stuff ( lemon flavor ) and threw down 10 lemon airplan bottle's. It's great to drink straight
    Kettle One has to much bite, Goose is way smoother!! The next morning factor is real important for me also. I got sick for three days off kettle. Never off the Goose.
    Let's be honest here - if you are going to mix your Vodka, does it really matter if it's Smirnoff or Grey Goose? Seems to be an abuse of funds here.
    If you drink like us D-Row folks, it matters. Those extra times the vodka goes thru the still really cleans out all the bad alcohols and leaves you with only the good stuff which really helps in the long run, especially for the true professionals like BF and myself.
    Maybe my liver is a great processor, but mixing expensive vodka does nothing for me - the Triple Distilled Smirnoff from Costco (when mixed) does the same for me as Absolut, etc. No hangovers either, even when an obscene amount is consumed.
    Drink Goose for a couple of weekends, then try to go back to the junk. Just the taste of the cheap shit will be enough to change you forever.
    The only other Vodka's I will tolerate are Belvedere or Level, everything else is below par. In fact if a bar that only serves Sky or Kettle, I move to captain and coke, and then piss fire in the morning.

Captain Dan
    Thats what im talking about, straight out the bottle.
    If you drink like us D-Row folks, it matters. Those extra times the vodka goes thru the still really cleans out all the bad alcohols and leaves you with only the good stuff which really helps in the long run, especially for the true professionals like BF and myself.
    Drink Goose for a couple of weekends, then try to go back to the junk. Just the taste of the cheap shit will be enough to change you forever.
    The only other Vodka's I will tolerate are Belvedere or Level, everything else is below par. In fact if a bar that only serves Sky or Kettle, I move to captain and coke, and then piss fire in the morning.
    OK, OK Fine. I'll try it.
    You notice how all good alcoholics trend towards vodka? It's a natural progression.

Rev. Williams
    This is by far the smoothest vodka you'll ever have.... Almost too smooth A bit pricey relative to the others talked about here, but well worth it if you can find..
    http://www.precisvodka.com/images/bottle_new2.gif

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast