Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Grey Goose (D-ROW)

Bling Bling
    Let's be honest here - if you are going to mix your Vodka, does it really matter if it's Smirnoff or Grey Goose? Seems to be an abuse of funds here.
    Straight down is another matter.
    Do a night of Goose, nothing else. Then do Absolute, Smirnoff or others in that range. Not only is it way smoooother, but you feel alot better on Goose the next day. I love Vodka. There's some out their close but nothings like the Goose. PLYA, don't forget the sliced wedges of orange in any drink mixed with Goose, that is key. PLYA, try the orange flavored. And if you can find the red cranberry with peach grab that, but white cranberry peach will do.

Phat Matt
    What's your favorite Vodka? (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50203) Well since we are talking about vodka's I thought I should bring back this thread. You'll see, I like vodka, and Rev, you're right about Precis!

Bling Bling
    I don't drink
    Your gay!

PlyaPlya22
    Do a night of Goose, nothing else. Then do Absolute, Smirnoff or others in that range. Not only is it way smoooother, but you feel alot better on Goose the next day. I love Vodka. There's some out their close but nothings like the Goose. SYA, don't forget the sliced wedges of orange in any drink mixed with Goose, that is key. SYA try the orange flavored. And if you can find the red cranberry with peach grab that, but white cranberry peach will do.
    Bling Bling it wa PlyaPlya, but it's all good. I appreciate the info. I will definitely let you know. You D-ROW brotha's just might know how to party

Bling Bling
    Bling Bling it wa PlyaPlya, but it's all good. I appreciate the info. I will definitely let you know. You D-ROW brotha's just might know how to party
    Sorry, I just edited it. I will make it up at the dam run.

DrewDown
    Your gay!
    I'm not the one drinking the fufu drinks.

PlyaPlya22
    Sorry, I just edited it. I will make it up at the dam run.
    I'm sure after the onlsaught of drinks at the AMDRII people will be calling each other all kinds of schit.

Three Days Only
    OK, OK Fine. I'll try it.
    You notice how all good alcoholics trend towards vodka? It's a natural progression.
    Sucks doesnt it. Look at it on the bright side, at least you know you made the club when your doing the Vodka.
    Jeff

Liquid Courage
    Grey Goose and Redbull.... A "Red Goose"....Keeps you UP all night long and I'm not talking about just staying awake!

Liquid Courage
    You notice how all good alcoholics trend towards vodka? It's a natural progression.
    And the reasons for this are:
    A) Vodka goes with ANYTHING!!
    B) It's smoother than other alcohols
    C) you can't smell it on your breath (if it's the good stuff)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast