Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Vegas Baby!

Phat Matt
    I am hitting up Tabu and 54 tonight. Anyone gonna be there?

Kilrtoy
    The life of being young, I remember that 10 plus years ago.....
    back when you could cuss at the table and spit on the floor and chicks could show there tits at the tables, VEGAS SUCKS NOW.
    MATT enjoy and WIN BIG

Scream
    you're not gonna meet any CHP's on the way out there for a road race are ya...LOL

Phat Matt
    you're not gonna meet any CHP's on the way out there for a road race are ya...LOL
    I came out last night for business. The tie is off and the cocktail is in my hand. I am just waiting for Goldilocks to get here so we can go out. And no probs with the chippies.

Phat Matt
    The life of being young, I remember that 10 plus years ago.....
    back when you could cuss at the table and spit on the floor and chicks could show there tits at the tables, VEGAS SUCKS NOW.
    MATT enjoy and WIN BIG
    Oh , Kilr. You and the misses will have to come out sometime when we come (monthly). I run this town and you two would have a great time!!! Look for me at the fight tomorrow on TV. I'll be up front.

Kilrtoy
    MATT,
    You are an animal, I will look for godilocks thou....

Phat Matt
    MATT,
    You are an animal, I will look for godilocks thou....
    She won't be there. :jawdrop: She's also not to happy about that. :hammer2: I told her it's PR work though. She told me it better get me a bigger boat, a bigger house in Havasu, and a boob job for her. This fight better be worth it! :2purples:

Dr. Eagle
    Nahhhhhhhhh never! :supp:

Scream
    She won't be there. :jawdrop: She's also not to happy about that. :hammer2: I told her it's PR work though. She told me it better get me a bigger boat, a bigger house in Havasu, and a boob job for her. This fight better be worth it! :2purples:
    A boat, a house and boobs? Damn Goldi, that's some fight...lol
    You're gonna need easy financing ol buddy.
    Scream

Kilrtoy
    I gotta hook you up with LBZROCKS, they are always in vegas , they stay at the PALMS and always throw the best parties in town. People come from all over the country to go to their parties.....GRanted they are very exclusive and private....

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast