Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Nor Cal Hooky Day on the delta Oct 15th

diggler
    Diggler are you the one I talked to that bought Mike's Ultra? If so it would be great to see how you run with Kevin.
    I sure am! Look forward to getting out there. The funny thing is, that Friday I have off already, and won't be playing hooky at all!

Robbie Racer
    Hey Diggler, congratulations on the new Ultra. Which model and what motor?
    Boatmaster, I will try to make it to Orwood for the 3rd annual Hooky day if I can find a place to store my boat near there for that weekend. We have a NJBA race in Bakersfield that weekend and I have to be down there the evening of the 15th for registration. It would be too much towing to pull the boat over to Orwood and then back home and then drive down to Bakersfield that same evening. :sleeping: I will let you know if I can find a place with secure indoor storage for that following weekend and if I do, I will plan to be there.
    RR

RACER52
    Robbie Racer=I am sure we can handle your indoor boat storage. I have room for your boat in my shop always. I could even tow it over and let you just hit the road. I could leave my boat in the water for the weekend and tow yours home with me.
    My shop is in stockton and Hulshot has room in his garage and its only 5 miles down the road. Sounds like he wont be getting his boat till around then.
    Just make sure your drive is sealed this year :hammerhea
    Racer

Robbie Racer
    Hey Racer, thanks for the offer. That sounds good if I can store it in your shop for a few days. I don't mind towing it to Stockton after we pull off the river (depending on what time we get off the river) and then heading down to Bakersfield. I just wasn't too excited about towing it two hours back to Gilroy and then driving another 4 hours down to Bakersfield that night.
    I think I have the drive leak plugged this year so that shouldn't be a problem. Now if I can only remember not to get too close to the bank and get the prop in the mud and ding it up again like I did last year. :idea:
    RR

Boatmaster
    RR call Hulshot his house is no more than two miles from Orwood. His garage is empty as of now!!!

RACER52
    RR= sounds good, either way your storage problems are handled.
    Now I just have to get on the ball and get my blowers sealed. Somehow the o-ring under the manifold blew out and at any boost it was leaking fuel. I was able to get on plane and then played with the throttle to keep the boost close to zero and it didnt leak. I dont think the hatch blowing off had anything to do with it, shoot it could have been leaking for a long time
    But I do know that the blowers will be exposed on any future outings. I wonder how much water the rear intake throttle bodies will injest at high speeds.???? :idea:
    Racer

randy77zt
    boatless and still broke!wont make it with diggler-will be in cabo.will have to get another boat soon .i feel like the guy that bought aluminum siding for the house instead of a new harley.next time i come out to chris's island i wont wake everybody up.

hulshot
    I know I will be part orf the festivities with or without a boat. I just cant get the time to get up to get it.I will try to have it by the 15th.
    Keith you have seen my garage and it is empty. you can bring it over. it will be locked up and covered indoors. give me a call.
    I need to rear the other poatfrom racer52. I'm outa here!!!!!!!!!!

hulshot
    WOW whats up with my spelling????? I need to get smellcheker or somthing.

Robbie Racer
    Hey Don, thanks for the offer to loan me your garage for a few days. That will work out great.
    Drew, are you still planning some radar runs if Randy doesn't make it with his radar gun? By the way I was over at Gary Williams house yesterday. Besides that bad assed F-34 he has for sale, he also has a matched pair of 30 pitch 4 blade Mercury Cleavers for sale that fit the 225 pro max motors. Do you know of anyone that might want them?
    Keith

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast