Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Nor Cal Hooky Day on the delta Oct 15th

RACER52
    nope couldnt be the same guy, the guy at boatmasters knows a thing or 2 about boats. this guy is a fake :lightsabe
    Racer

hulshot
    from what I remember Keith ran 128 on the motor last year??????? And isnt it run whatcha brung???? I will just have a 30 pack with me so you know I will be running.

RACER52
    I think tunnel T outta let kids stay home so they can run the little T boat.
    Wouldnt that be a sight. 2 kids driving like maniacs to each stop.
    Hulshot=no boat?? a 30 pack might not be enough :coffeycup
    Racer

stoker2001
    from what I remember Keith ran 128 on the motor last year??????? don,if anybody can run 120,s naturally asperated i would think you could do it,now get to work :hammer2: or get on the road and get your boat on time :eat:

HP350SC
    Hulshot- Is the Stoker a done deal? stoker 2001- nice gps #....I ain't there yet :cry: I'll see if I can step it up this winter
    With all the breakdowns I'm glad my boat's still running good though. Weather finally cleared up after a week of rain up here, hitting a local island for margaritas on Saturday. Not a day too soon either :rollside:

hulshot
    No it is not a done deal yet because I dont have have it here. nothing is final until its in my garage. ..
    Kevin when I get this boat I will just play for a while until the engine goes then I will do the things I wanted to do inthe first place. I dont think 120 is in my near futur. maybe someday though. I almost hope the motor blows so I can start playing.

Boatmaster
    Yes Boatmaster=Drew, but I still don't know dick! :hammerhea F it I'm calling it a day already and going to the water with the Skater SEE YA!! Be out at the island all day!

NorCalCat
    Yes Boatmaster=Drew, but I still don't know dick! :hammerhea F it I'm calling it a day already and going to the water with the Skater SEE YA!! Be out at the island all day!
    You suck, I have to put in some hours! We are going out of Disco tomorrow, keep an eye out!
    See ya MaƱana!

RACER52
    change of plans and we will be driving the boat out to the island tomorrow.
    So if you see the bright blue and orange cat stop by.
    Racer.

NorCalCat
    change of plans and we will be driving the boat out to the island tomorrow.
    So if you see the bright blue and orange cat stop by.
    Racer.
    Will'do. Maybe you should stop by as you have a few more mph than we do... :jawdrop:

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast