Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey Mouzer!!!!

Kindsvater Flat
    12 days til oct..... Find a boat yet?

:hammerhea

Some Kind Of Monster
    :devil:

mouzer
    No :umm: We just got back from Blue water resort tonight!We went boatless it totally sucked!The hydro comes out this week Thurs,in the boat trader!the picture turned out bitchen!it should be on line in the boat trader SAT, so we will see what happens,even the guy who offerd me $4900 said he just wanted to see if i would take it!i figured it was one of my many fans on here playing a little trick on me so its up for $6000 obo but you guys know what i will take!time is running out,the count down has started! :jawdrop: :umm:

mouzer
    Kindsvater Flat you know you want this hydro bad its eating you up inside if you saw it you would flip.check out the boat trader on line saturday, should show a nice color pic of it!! :hammerhea

Kindsvater Flat
    Kindsvater Flat you know you want this hydro bad its eating you up inside if you saw it you would flip.check out the boat trader on line saturday, should show a nice color pic of it!! :hammerhea
    Unless the family fits in it I don't want it. True it is a nice boat.

mouzer
    I really wish i could have 2 boats :umm: will see what happens im just jokeing with ya.on you wanting it! :jawdrop: lets start the count down,must sell and buy in 2 weeks from sun. :frown: "CAN MOUZER DO IT" :jawdrop:

BLOWNDEAVER
    IT WILL SELL IN ONE WEEK!!!!!!!!!! GO MOUZER GO just my $.02

FlatStupid
    No :umm: We just got back from Blue water resort tonight!We went boatless it totally sucked!The hydro comes out this week Thurs,in the boat trader!the picture turned out bitchen!it should be on line in the boat trader SAT, so we will see what happens,even the guy who offerd me $4900 said he just wanted to see if i would take it!i figured it was one of my many fans on here playing a little trick on me so its up for $6000 obo but you guys know what i will take!time is running out,the count down has started! :jawdrop: :umm: Mouzer have at your old buddy BB's on Monday I'll have 4000 waitin' for ya! No BS!

mouzer
    Thanks,but Thats ok i will see what the boat trader brings :jawdrop:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast