Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ideal Engine temp?

NashvilleBound
    I am just wondering what my HP500EFI with the Whipple system should be runnning at. I rarely see it go above 110.(engine/water temp) Most of the time it's off the cool side of the guage.

Mandelon
    It should be hot enough to heat a foil wrapped Roberto's Carne Asada burrito......... :devil: :coffeycup

throwerb
    I am just wondering what my HP500EFI with the Whipple system should be runnning at. I rarely see it go above 110.(engine/water temp) Most of the time it's off the cool side of the guage.
    How cool is the water you're running in?

NashvilleBound
    It should be hot enough to heat a foil wrapped Roberto's Carne Asada burrito......... :devil: :coffeycup
    Son of a BISKIT EATER!!!!!!! You have now hit on my MOST vulnurable spot...my lack of good mexican food. I swear I am booking a flight today....

NashvilleBound
    How cool is the water you're running in?
    Our temps out here are like bath water at the hottest point and now are just cooling off. Its like that anytime regardless on my guages.

Mandelon
    Son of a BISKIT EATER!!!!!!! You have now hit on my MOST vulnurable spot...my lack of good mexican food. I swear I am booking a flight today....
    I am sure we could arrange to get you a few, pack em in dry ice and send em out to ya.... :wink:

gramps
    the burrito test is by far the most accurate test I know of.............as far as you finding GOOD mexican food, how do you feel about driving for a day or two?????

NashvilleBound
    Incoming thread change....to hell with the boat!
    We have a ton of Mexican food joints around but I swear if I go into one more and I have MASHED potatoes on my plate with that nasty queso cheese sauce they are going to have to dial 911. I need to call Ensenadas
    Taco on that side street where 7/11 is in Oceanside off the 78 and College. He did say he could ship me stuff. He's got the best food around. I appreciate the help guys but I'm affraid by the time it got here it just would not be the same. Gramps, where are you talking about?

gramps
    have you tryed alvaros?over by the mall
    after reading this post I started drooling........tomorrow I might just have to go to the "mall"..........

gramps
    Incoming thread change....to hell with the boat!
    We have a ton of Mexican food joints around but I swear if I go into one more and I have MASHED potatoes on my plate with that nasty queso cheese sauce they are going to have to dial 911. I need to call Ensenadas
    Taco on that side street where 7/11 is in Oceanside off the 78 and College. He did say he could ship me stuff. He's got the best food around. I appreciate the help guys but I'm affraid by the time it got here it just would not be the same. Gramps, where are you talking about?
    how about East L.A......................I grew up there............or Pomona....there is a place by Scream's office that has GREAT food and Maraggies by the pitcher............last time we were there the wife started singing and tried to dance on the table..........

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast