Thread: Now what!

KACHINA KEN
    OK now I have this huge pop when I switch sources or eject a CD or pull the face off. Ground?, I didn't change anything. maybe from hard runnin???. I gotta get it fixed before this weekend.

Evo22
    definetly a ground problem...when it is poping it's using your RCA shield as a ground and therefore making a pop

KACHINA KEN
    Thats what I thought but I hadn't touched anything so now I gotta trace it down, its prob at the deck end....

SHOCKWAVETOM
    Funny....I don't have any of these problems associated with my Shockwave....lol
    Just kidding Ken...Get in touch with Roz and he will usually help us HB members out but it does sound like a ground problem.

PHX ATC
    It's time to go get the 34 Bolero Kachina. Throw that one to the "dogs."

ROZ
    definetly a ground problem...when it is poping it's using your RCA shield as a ground and therefore making a pop
    I know someone who use to leave them unwrapped and against metal just to piss off dick head customers. Sure they came back, but a little heatshrink or 3m tape solved the problem...

KACHINA KEN
    It's time to go get the 34 Bolero Kachina. Throw that one to the "dogs."
    Nope

KACHINA KEN
    I know someone who use to leave them unwrapped and against metal just to piss off dick head customers. Sure they came back, but a little heatshrink or 3m tape solved the problem...
    but i did it myself, and I love me :rollside:

riverbound
    Try a ground loop isolator, some would consider it a band aid fix but if it does what you need it to how bad could it be?