Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Female Input Needed

JEFF-N-MICHELLE
    HERE GOES. When my wife and i were married there was this cpl that lived right behind us in Torrance he and i became good friends and hung out quite alot now the son to be ex didn't really hang out that much we went on sa boating trip with them and little things here and there but mostly he and I.
    After about 2 years they moved to Murrieta and we lost contact.Well a fewyears later we ran into them but never hung out.Nowmy g/f and I stopped by there about amonth ago hung out my 2 kids and there kids had agood time.Well we planned a river trip but we could not make it,Next thing I know my ex and her new boyfriend are going over there and hanging out because my kids mentioned they went over there and now she is becoming all chummy with them and now my g/f feels weird about hanging out with them,Damn what to do they are a way cool cpl and we had a good time when we visited what todo what to do..Is her feeling justified ladies and if not how should i handle it..
    sorry so long winded any help would be appreciated

Mandelon
    Too bad, the ex got the friends.......maybe make some new ones. How old are the kids?

JEFF-N-MICHELLE
    My kids are 13b and 7g my friend and I have talked about it a little bit says he cant and wont choose says he cares for us both and he and his wife like my g/f. question is would you ladies feel weird they want us to come over hang out and do river/lake trips..

Phat Matt
    Too bad, the ex got the friends.......maybe make some new ones. How old are the kids?
    I think he said "Female input needed"! Is there something you are not telling us Mandelon? :2purples:

Kilrtoy
    Life is too short to worry about stupid shit like that, if you guys have fun , then go and have fun, Its all in her mind.....

Performance 19
    Life is too short to worry about stupid shit like that, if you guys have fun , then go and have fun, Its all in her mind.....
    I agree 100%...this is the Mrs. responding...check your pm's JeffnMichelle. Jill

JustDawn
    Kilrtoy is exactly right! If you all have fun together then what's the big deal. It appears that your Girlfriend is a bit insecure and that's about her, not you or the other couple. Go and have a good time! And if the girlfriend can't handle it take your kids and go without her.

Mandelon
    Send the kids and stay home with the girlfriend. :mix:

JustDawn
    :mix: Send the kids and stay home with the girlfriend. :mix: That works..............until the next thing to be insecure about surfaces. :yuk:

Mandelon
    Damn, I didn't think that far ahead. :cry:
    If: If g/f does not feel secure, Then: Try to make g/f feel more secure.....talk to them see if they will help. Or: Avoid situation.
    I guess that's why you wanted a woman to help..... :squiggle: :notam: :coffeycup

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast