Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The whole EFFIN crew

Garrddogg
    just pooped out on us for OP6 !That shit just burns my AZZ ! :jawdrop: :chi:
    Oh well what the hell, I'm still going. :chi:

TOBTEK
    just pooped out on us for OP6 !That shit just burns my AZZ ! :jawdrop: :chi:
    Oh well what the hell, I'm still going. :chi:
    Dont ya just love that! You buy the boat, insurance, gas, most of the food and drink...then the looser's bail on ya at the last minute.....some people just suck :devil:

HCS
    It sounds like their loss. :hammer2:

Excessive Force
    Dont ya just love that! You buy the boat, insurance, gas, most of the food and drink...then the looser's bail on ya at the last minute.....some people just suck
    Ive learned not to rely on anybody but immediate family :hammerhea

Mandelon
    Come on out and we will drink away the pain together....

Garrddogg
    Had a boatload of womens (6) lined up this time, with me and my wingman and now its a sausage boat again :frown: :rollside:

Mrs.Racer277
    Had a boatload of womens (6) lined up this time, with me and my wingman and now its a sausage boat again :frown: :rollside:
    Time for a new crew. Have fun without them. There loss.

FRENCHIE
    I heard one of your favourites will be there now...HE'S GOING TO HAVASU ON SUNDAY NOW INSTEAD!!! :idea:
    YOU SHOULD JOIN HIM AND LAUNCH FROM NEEDLES OR MOABI ON SUNDAY A.M. AND MEET UP WITH K26 FOR SOME HOURS!!!

HOOTER SLED-
    I always laugh at that shit. I have two friends with boats. Most of my friends don't. They know the invitation is always open(usually), and alot of times we're sittin around BBQin or whatever. "Man we gotta hit the lake". You make plans, people flake big time. Or you talk to some after the weekend, and they're whining cause you didn't call them when you took the boat out. Bitch, you know where I'm at. Right??? Damn beeyotches.

Whipped Caliber
    Taco's are always liked over sausage!!!
    Party is still on!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast