Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Op6 Where To Stay?

TRIMM MANN
    I will be at Havasu on Friday and I am thinking of driving to Laughlin Friday night and getting a room. My question is, where should I stay with the most action and the best chance of meeting a lot of peeps from the boards

FRENCHIE
    [QUOTE=TRIMM MANN]I will be at Havasu on Friday and I am thinking of driving to Laughlin Friday night and getting a room. My question is, where should I stay with the most action and the best chance of meeting a lot of peeps from the boards [/QUOTE
    Tarzans best club ther is in th Golden nugget, Loosers is in Riverside...were in [palms next to nugget!!! wil hit all as we got peeps in the Bell and Edgewater, and riverside!!!
    Palms # 1800-835-7903
    edgewater # 1800-677-4837

HOOTER SLED-
    We be at River Palms too.

FRENCHIE
    We be at River Palms too.
    am i being stalked???
    let hook up then!!!!

HOOTER SLED-
    am i being stalked???
    let hook up then!!!!
    Who's stalking who chump?? You're just so popular bro, you got a fan base now.

TRIMM MANN
    [QUOTE=TRIMM MANN]I will be at Havasu on Friday and I am thinking of driving to Laughlin Friday night and getting a room. My question is, where should I stay with the most action and the best chance of meeting a lot of peeps from the boards [/QUOTE
    Tarzans best club ther is in th Golden nugget, Loosers is in Riverside...were in [palms next to nugget!!! wil hit all as we got peeps in the Bell and Edgewater, and riverside!!!
    Palms # 1800-835-7903
    Thanks Frenchie,
    I call them now.

TRIMM MANN
    Palms # 1800-835-7903
    You staying Friday and Saturday nights and how much did they charge you

HOOTER SLED-
    Fri, Sat. is $45/ night. $17 for Sun. Most other places is around $69. Unless you have Slots Club or comps. River Palms and Ramada are usually the least expensive w/out any kind of comps.

Mandelon
    I got some Prime Rib deal at Edgewater, Friday and Saturday, plus two prime rib dinners was $99.

HOOTER SLED-
    I got some Prime Rib deal at Edgewater, Friday and Saturday, plus two prime rib dinners was $99.
    When I called there, they wanted to give me Sun for free and $55/ night for Fri, Sat. For some reason Edgewater doesn't do it for me though.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast