Thread: happy hump day

a catered life
    to everyone if your at work i'm so sorry for u :cry: and if your at home and suppose to be at work nice
    doing the last minute touchs to leave for lake mead tommorrow morning.. hopefully this will be a great camping/boating trip......

AltarGirl
    Happy Hump Day!!!

raff
    I thought you were gone all reddy :yuk: Have a save trip and lot's of fun
    talk to you when you get back..
    http://shim1.shutterfly.com/procgser...108AbtWzlm1Ztn

a catered life
    thanks court sing this to that special one in your life "HELLO is it me your looking for"
    raff we went to a local spot yesterday to play with boat and i have been bsing around house (house chores) :cry: for a day or so but thanks

NOTALENT
    Good morning everyone.
    Geez...thanks for rubbing it in... :crossx: Have a good weekend...sounds like fun. I have yet to go to Mead. I may have to plan a trip soon.

a catered life
    Good morning everyone.
    Geez...thanks for rubbing it in... :crossx: Have a good weekend...sounds like fun. I have yet to go to Mead. I may have to plan a trip soon.
    thanks....i was wondering where you ass was how was havi last week?

NOTALENT
    thanks....i was wondering where you ass was how was havi last week?
    Yeah...it's been busy here @ work...Im up for a huge promotion, so im working my A@@ off... :crossx:
    Didnt end up making it....Turns out I owe some taxes ...and I have a big trip planned for the 27th-30th so I had to save some money.. I ended up going to Catalina with Photoglou. That was freakin awesome. 120mph, saw some Dolphins, Seals, Bolt on's, :crossx: lots of Patron, Goose and Redbull and excellent food. I cant wait to go back....No to mention my first time backing down a 42ft fountain...that was awesome...alot more intimidating then it looks... :rollside:

a catered life
    now thats rubbing it in...42ft fountain ...thats a nice weekend......better than what im going to have but i sure i can duplicate the goose and red bull part

NOTALENT
    now thats rubbing it in...42ft fountain ...thats a nice weekend......better than what im going to have but i sure i can duplicate the goose and red bull part
    Definatley a awesome ride and trip. Drink one for us, who are not fourtunate enough to be on the boats.... :rollside: