Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SCHIADA REGATTA & THE NOISE GESTAPO

SCHIADA 21 RC
    With the recent problems with the noise Gestapo at Havasu I am concerned about being banished to my trailer for the weekend. I am very sure I am significantly over the limit. Do we know if the regatta participants will be getting a “pass” from these over zealous jerks for this weekend? I for one don’t want to drive 700 miles round trip to be told I can’t launch because I can’t make the noise cut. If you folks have any suggestions on how I can quite mine down short of a new exhaust system please let me know. I am running a blown 468 with Emco exhaust headers and through the transom pipes. Thanks in advance for any info or assistance. BILL

Havasu Hangin'
    Do you have all the water running through them...or are you using dumps?

Rocky
    Pay to launch else were. I think the Natical will alow for $$

SCHIADA 21 RC
    Yes I do have full flow of water in the system and if I can launch anywhere the Gestapo is not present I would be happt to do that.

SoCalOffshore
    The latest word I have read is that Site 6 and Windsor are not testing.

Keith E. Sayre
    Go anywhere but the Marina and you will be fine. They're the only ones testing. You'll be fine anywhere else.
    Keith Sayre
    Conquest Boats
    Lake Havasu City
    928-680-1400

NastyOne
    Stay at the Nautical and just use their ramp.
    Way easy and much faster than anywhere else.
    Ps. You have to stay there to use the ramp. You cant just buy a pass from them. Trust me.

jackpunx
    Go anywhere but the Marina and you will be fine. They're the only ones testing. You'll be fine anywhere else.
    Keith Sayre
    Conquest Boats
    Lake Havasu City
    928-680-1400
    What he said.. Im running a blown 502with through transom and water.. Im at 100.2..
    I have never had an issue. just launch somwhere other then the marina.. and dont rev your motor in the channel..
    have fun :rollside:

phebus
    Keith Sayre
    Conquest Boats
    Lake Havasu City
    928-680-1400
    You may be fine to launch elsewhere, but expect much longer than usual lines.

That Guy
    With the recent problems with the noise Gestapo at Havasu I am concerned about being banished to my trailer for the weekend. I am very sure I am significantly over the limit. Do we know if the regatta participants will be getting a “pass” from these over zealous jerks for this weekend? I for one don’t want to drive 700 miles round trip to be told I can’t launch because I can’t make the noise cut. If you folks have any suggestions on how I can quite mine down short of a new exhaust system please let me know. I am running a blown 468 with Emco exhaust headers and through the transom pipes. Thanks in advance for any info or assistance. BILL
    You won't get a noise pass because of the Regatta...ask us Advantage owners, most of whom were turned away running nothing more than a stock 496HO. They were also testing at Windsor this weekend on Saturday (I believe someone said). You need to all get involved...read the posts in the Sandbar and contact Lakeracer to see how to help.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast