Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Anyone from Nor Cal.?

Hoganhero
    Haven't made it out last couple of weekends, been waiting for a few parts so I can get it back together. It's usually the smoothest lake around. I know its been unseasonably windy lately.

jim lee
    Sorry bbb, even later reply..
    Here's mine in the middle of some testing. Missing the rear seat in this shot. Actually, kinda' an improovment. :-)
    http://www.banderlog.com/justStuff/spitTiedUp.jpg
    Insteresting thing is; Now that I see the pix of your boat. Is that you in the top of this shot? Looks kinda' like your machine. Bit blurry though..
    Wet Dream, where above Anderson did ou live? I'm in Holiday Lake Estates. Is this where you grew up?
    -jim lee

jimsride
    Hey Hoganhero, Whats hogan like 4th of July weekend, might go out Sat or Sun. Where do you usually hang out, my boat is white and red, I'll have to borrow a digital camera so I can post .Rollins sounds like it is pretty nice also.

jimsride
    Hey Cas, Just checked out your website. Nice pictures, Rollins looks nice, what does it cost for day use? I would like to make the Tower park run but I'm really paranoid about sinking my boat, hopefully you stay out of the main channels?

squirt
    Hey Jimsride, As far as sinking, your far better off in the Delta as far as I've seen lately. Even the rollers from the occational cruiser are smaller than the ones in a lake full of wake boats! So come on you'll like it and the Delta is fast becoming my boating place of choice! http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif

Cas
    Thanks Jim! I'm still looking to get more pics from anyone that can send them to me. I'll take pics of any lakes and their campgrounds along with a little write up.
    Don is right, the Delta has much better water than any lake I've been to on any given weekend. Rollins Lake gets a little choppy in the main body on the weekends, especially a holiday weekend.
    I'm curious, where have you been in the Delta to have such a fear of getting your boat sunk? I've spent 20+ years, off and on, on the Delta and have yet to have that worry at all.
    Did you also check out the pics of the Delta on my website? 99% of those are taken on a weekend.
    Come to think of it, I can't remember any time when we spent the night at the Delta where I even took any of my boats out of the water. Here's a link to one of my pages on the Delta. http://www.laidbackboaters.com/id3.htm
    some were taken around the marina where we leave the boats over night and others were taken in the main channels around Tower Park.
    [This message has been edited by Cas (edited June 29, 2002).]

Hoganhero
    Jimsride, for the 4th weekend, a lot of boats and pwc's. I usually cruise around and maybee nail it if I can find a smooth spot. Thats about it for the holidays. A lot of people. If mondello delivers might make it out. White tahiti bubble deck.

BBB
    Originally posted by jim lee:
    Here's mine in the middle of some testing. Missing the rear seat in this shot. Actually, kinda' an improovment. :-)
    Insteresting thing is; Now that I see the pix of your boat. Is that you in the top of this shot? Looks kinda' like your machine. Bit blurry though..
    I'm not sure if that's mine or not.. Don't see any rugrats scrambling around the boat which would be a dead give away.
    Also, I don't recall ever seeing your's either and I wouldn't miss a pair of O/Ts at Anderson they tend to be a bit rare at that lake.... I'll be looking for you in the future though!
    Wet Dream, where above Anderson did ou live? I'm in Holiday Lake Estates. Is this where you grew up?
    -jim lee

BBB
    Originally posted by jim lee:
    Jim , Not sure if that's mine or not. I don't see any rugrats scrambling around the boat and that's a dead give away.. I don't recall seeing your rig either and I doubt that I'd miss a boat with O/Ts out at Anderson as they are a pretty rare sight to say the least.
    I'll be keeping an eye out though, you do the same. I'd like to say "I'll buy you a silver" but, alas, I don't drink when I'm out on the water... I'll sport as much 7up as you can drink though ;-)
    -jim lee

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234