Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Woke up with a burr in my saddle...

BarryMac
    Have you ever woke up just pissed off at the world and there is really no reason for it? I woke up this morning just f ucking pissed :burningm: and I have zero idea why. Maybe it's because I had to pull out of the Dam Run , maybe it's because I didn't get to go to OP6 , who the hell knows, I'm pissed and my employees are probably going to pay the price... :argue: :frown:
    gjb

PlyaPlya22
    That has happened to me on more than one occassions. Hopefully, your employees will see that today is not the day for B.S. Like I always say, "some days you get the chikcen" and "some days you get the feathers" Hopefully your day will get better.

OGShocker
    I always say,
    :mix: Laugh more, Bitch less...

BarryMac
    I always say,
    :mix: Laugh more, Bitch less...
    I'm really trying, I'm generally a pretty upbeat, happy go lucky guy but something has my underwear sinched up this morning...
    gjb

Scream
    It's not just you. The moon cycle has whole lot to do with your attitude. We get more irate (sp?) customer calls during the full moon cycle than any other time, we also get more crazy folks calling with crazy phobias, syndromes and psycosies this time of the month.
    Try to relax and take a deep breath before thinking about beating the ever lovin shit out of anyone today. Works for me from time to time...
    Scream <--where do you think I got the name?

MRS FLYIN VEE
    well you can look at the bright side and just be happy you woke up.. It will get better..

JetBoatRich
    Have you ever woke up just pissed off at the world and there is really no reason for it? I woke up this morning just f ucking pissed :burningm: and I have zero idea why. Maybe it's because I had to pull out of the Dam Run , maybe it's because I didn't get to go to OP6 , who the hell knows, I'm pissed and my employees are probably going to pay the price... :argue: :frown:
    gjb
    I get that way every few weeks I had one of those mornings last week :jawdrop: I try to blow it off and not take it out on my employees :boxingguy when I think back about, there was no one reason for the attitude

MsDrmr
    Holy crap, I'll let ya know when I don't wake up like that
    Truth, I do that often, not sure why

Big_Gunz_
    We all have your share of bad days. It's days like this that if you don't have to be at work, than don't go. If you have to go, take a few hours off and do something for yourself you help get your mind off the crappy morning.

Jbb
    Just drive over to Riverdaves house...and beat him senseless...you will feel much better...lol... ...where is that boy anyway....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast