Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Laser 25' Fury

Speedin' Ian
    What can you guys tell me about this boat? Pros and Cons? A friend of mine is looking at the one that was at the LongBeach boat show, it has a 525 but he is going to have them put in the 496HO. How does it handle, how fast is it with that motor, etc...? It does not have trim tabs, is that you guys think it would need?

dicudmore
    fast boat....
    I've ridden in one w/496HO that ran 68 (I think) GPS lake mohave in July (110+ degrees that day)
    I would recommend tabs w/a 496HO
    Your friend should also seriously check out the Stealth 252
    link Stealth Marine (http://www.stealthmarine.com)

FRENCHIE
    or what about that boat the 25' Tremor....i think SHOCKWAVE MAKES IT !!! AND SOLD A RECORD ## THIS YEAR!!??? :hammer2:

Speedin' Ian
    I think he was quoted low 60's for the boat with 496HO, does this seem reasonable? Could he get a new Tremor for that much? What is the difference between the Lazer and the Stealth, I know they are the same molds, but is the rigging different? Standard features, etc...?

dicudmore
    I think he was quoted low 60's for the boat with 496HO, does this seem reasonable? Could he get a new Tremor for that much? What is the difference between the Lazer and the Stealth, I know they are the same molds, but is the rigging different? Standard features, etc...?
    Check your PM's

dicudmore
    or what about that boat the 25' Tremor....i think SHOCKWAVE MAKES IT !!! AND SOLD A RECORD ## THIS YEAR!!??? :hammer2:
    the 25' Tremor is a great boat also...
    Thanks FRENCHIE I almost forgot...
    Frenchie knows better than me, but I'm pretty sure a new Tremor with a 496HO would be low 70's plus tax.

FRENCHIE
    ALmost definately not low 60's for a new Tremor with 496h.o...but prob witha 496 mag!!! :notam:

dicudmore
    ALmost definately not low 60's for a new Tremor with 496h.o...but prob witha 496 mag!!! :notam:
    they're only 3k apart usually....

dicudmore
    Stealth builds about 6 boats a year. Lots of man hours go into each, they're rigged nice
    Dan <---maybe should consider selling boats instead of SERVICE on cars

FRENCHIE
    they're only 3k apart usually....
    yea about that...so you can def get a mag for low 60's unless prices wnet up this year???

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast