Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Laser 25' Fury

Essex502
    Thanks for all the responses! I am going to pass along some info. to him this evening. First of all I am going to tell him to look into Stealth/Cheetah/Kachina before he signs on the dotted line for the Laser, then I am going to tell him to have Laser explain why their boat is 8-10k more than the stealth. I will let you know what he decides. Anyone know the wait on the three other builders I listed?
    Laser Boats has common owners with Essex boats so have your friend ask about how the layup is down on all of the boats. Also, make sure he compares apples to apples and not to oranges when it comes to included features. The Laser's and Essex's usually give you a lot of stuff standard that other boat builders charge extra for as options.
    You can ask Moneypit on LasVegas***boats.com for his opinion on the Laser 25' as he owns one. I believe it is also a 425HO and reportedly runs 70+, I think. He'd be happy to tell you his experiences.

dicudmore
    Laser Boats has common owners with Essex boats so have your friend ask about how the layup is down on all of the boats. Also, make sure he compares apples to apples and not to oranges when it comes to included features. The Laser's and Essex's usually give you a lot of stuff standard that other boat builders charge extra for as options.
    You can ask Moneypit on LasVegas***boats.com for his opinion on the Laser 25' as he owns one. I believe it is also a 425HO and reportedly runs 70+, I think. He'd be happy to tell you his experiences.
    that was the very same boat I spoke of sir

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123