Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NJBA races last weekend?

amy jo ross
    I heard through the grapevine that the drags were last weekend, True?
    Did anyone go? How was it?

uclahater
    Since when do Circle Boat racers care about Drag fags :boxingguy

NitroMan
    I heard through the grapevine that the drags were last weekend, True?
    Did anyone go? How was it?
    You sound like my kind of woman! :devil: What are your measurements? :devil: :devil: :devil:

boatslayer
    the drags were awsome

amy jo ross
    Since when do Circle Boat racers care about drag fags? uclahater
    Oh, I'm sorry ucla, since when do fags care about circle boat racers?
    I enjoy all types of racing track or water. Is that bad? Well for your info before I set foot in the Circle I started in Drags. Pit crewed for Pops, 19ft Howard hydro, big block, lost to a girl and his feelings were hurt, so we took the motor out and installed an even bigger and better one. Run alcohol now and it only sees the Parker strip at sun down. Went for a ride last April, 3 seconds was all I needed for my adrenaline junky rush. Maybe when we have a break from Circle we'll come out and play with the big boys or should I say Drag Fags as you put it? :hammerhea I think I just get turned on with the machinery, the scent, the noise, and to put that all together and dance it on water its the biggest orgasim a girl could want Cboxracegirl

NitroMan
    ... its the biggest orgasim a girl could want Cboxracegirl
    I've got a blown Injected D&H Hydro on Nitro. Are you ready for multiples? :devil:

uclahater
    Since when do Circle Boat racers care about drag fags? uclahater
    Oh, I'm sorry ucla, since when do fags care about circle boat racers?
    I enjoy all types of racing track or water. Is that bad? Well for your info before I set foot in the Circle I started in Drags. Pit crewed for Pops, 19ft Howard hydro, big block, lost to a girl and his feelings were hurt, so we took the motor out and installed an even bigger and better one. Run alcohol now and it only sees the Parker strip at sun down. Went for a ride last April, 3 seconds was all I needed for my adrenaline junky rush. Maybe when we have a break from Circle we'll come out and play with the big boys or should I say Drag Fags as you put it? :hammerhea I think I just get turned on with the machinery, the scent, the noise, and to put that all together and dance it on water its the biggest orgasim a girl could want Cboxracegirl
    Do you get this angry when you race :idea: Cause if you do Im definatley going to take you up on that ride offer :eat:

uclahater
    I've got a blown Injected D&H Hydro on Nitro. Are you ready for multiples? :devil:
    LMAO

amy jo ross
    You crack me up :shift: You think I wrote with anger, nah, there's no time for that. Every once in awhile the other racers piss me off and when its time to hit the water its fair game. The more they bitch and complain about the girl on the water, they just give me more vengence to beat them. It doesn't happen all the time, but when certain racers show up-game on-MoFo's. Bring it! :hammer2: Chit, I asked Newton Saturday nite to ride with me in the final on Sunday, come Sunday morning he backed out. Jeff Brockhauser said he wants to ride and so does Jeff Wooton. So are you going to make Bakersfield this weekend? I'm going.....boatless.
    NitroMan you scare me........Slow down

uclahater
    No bakersfield for me :cry: :cry: My next race I go to will be the world finals in Chandler , but I will take you up on the ride offer What do I need to have in order to ride? How old do you have to be to ride? My daughter would do it in a second :idea: :idea:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast