Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tobteks Boat Cleaner Gets Two Thumbs Up!

MACH26
    I won't let many things touch my boat but Tobtek's stuff kicks a$$. Thanks Tob! If you get some good distribution, Charley may not be Mr. Big anymore. :jawdrop:
    Javier

alfonzo
    I won't let many things touch my boat but Tobtek's stuff kicks a$$. Thanks Tob!
    I'll second that!!

Bling Bling
    I have no idea whats in his interior cleaner, but that shit is unbelivable! It makes white interior look brand new. The mrs sent you money today. Thanks.

WetWillie
    Common man get that crap on the market allready?? :jawdrop:

TOBTEK
    THANKS GUYS We are pretty pumped to be working with our chemist. All the stuff Really is amazing. We havent even come with any good Names for the products yet....any ideas? If we ever get this going this is the Misses new gig...maybe mine too. Cant get her into moving to Havasu though, Ya that would really suck to sell our house here in So-Cal, Pay off both cars, pay cash for a pimped house out there, have NO bills.....and cruise the Lake when ever.....ya that would suck
    Javier, glad you liked your goodies! Hoping to have you pimpin the goods soon ...Toby

riverliver
    amazing Sounds like a good name to me !

TOBTEK
    Dude......whats the deal with your avatar pic? What happend??

UnionJack
    Dude, I had know idea that you make interior cleaner... I currenty use Zep, but I would rather keep the money out of the Man's Hand, PM with the skinny on your products....
    ps did you get the email on the golf cart?

Reaper1
    Tob - How do I get some of this stuff? Do tell.

TOBTEK
    Dude, I had know idea that you make interior cleaner... I currenty use Zep, but I would rather keep the money out of the Man's Hand, PM with the skinny on your products....
    ps did you get the email on the golf cart?
    I need to give you a call and get you set up with a new cart and some boat goodies...Im just a little overwelmed with Normal work which is nuts busy, A baby due anyday, trying to get the last few carts outa the garage that were ordered, get the marine products Biz going, post on here for entertainment Value, im in the office all day trying to play catch up.....I'll try to call ya. BTW, Bryan was pimpin your "unionJack" tuesday when I was in there dropping mine off....yours is a deal for 60K! why are you selling it so cheap? :boxed:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast