Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: My puter is acting possessed

FMluvswater
    I've run ad-aware. I've run AVG. These programs claim my system is clean. I use the mozilla browser, I have my Zone Alarm firewall set to stealth and I have pop-up stopper engaged. In the middle of browsing or posting more and more frequently my mouse pointer goes nuts and a bunch of stuff opens and closes rapidly and I can't stop it it just does that and I have to wait it out. Soon as it stops I reopen whatever programs it closed on me but I know it's gonna happen again. Anybody have any idea what is happening? Is it just a flaky mouse maybe? Is someone hacking in to my puter despite my firewall? Is there maybe a serious problem with my puter hardware innards? Mostly it's annoying but if my puter is about to blow up I wanna know so I can get it fixed. Thanks.

Huckleberry
    Call a priest immediately! It's time for an exorcism!!! :devil:

Scream
    Clean the mouse first, unplug it from the computer, take out the ball and remove all the gunk, unless it's optical then clean the eye and make sure it's on a steady surface. The buttons may be crudded up too. After that if it's still acting up I'd say it's a software issue.
    Scream

Huckleberry
    Clean the mouse first, unplug it from the computer, take out the ball and remove all the gunk, unless it's optical then clean the eye and make sure it's on a steady surface. The buttons may be crudded up too. After that if it's still acting up I'd say it's a software issue.
    Scream
    Disregard all this gobblety gook stuff!!! Just call the priest!

racecar.hotshoe
    ScreamYou know for a prop checker your a pretty fart smeller!

Keithb87
    get a hold of Some Kind of Monster.. He's pretty good with that stuff.. :supp:

Scream
    Thanks, while waiting for the stiches to heal up after my prop checkin jobs I have to have something to do..Besides, I'm stuck in Austin Tx right now and I'm bored. I'm so bored, I'm gonna watch the Bush Kerry Debate tonight...
    Scream :skull:

Havasu_Dreamin
    Scream
    DAMN! Turkey herder and a computer geek all in one! LMAO Good advice BTW.

racecar.hotshoe
    Thanks, while waiting for the stiches to heal up after my prop checkin jobs I have to have something to do..Besides, I'm stuck in Austin Tx right now and I'm bored. I'm so bored, I'm gonna watch the Bush Kerry Debate tonight...
    Scream :skullo we need to send you someone.Cause we have a lady here that has the fastest fingers............

Havasu_Dreamin
    I'm stuck in Austin Tx right now and I'm bored. I'm so bored, I'm gonna watch the Bush Kerry Debate tonight...
    Scream :skull:
    DAMN! I seriously encourage you to partake in some cerveza while doing that.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast