Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: Debate

Steve 1
    Rats hero!

Seadog
    One thing that you have to admire about Bush is that he talks like a person, not some prick of a lawyer that wouldn't know substance if it bit him on the butt.
    Personnally, I wouldn't mind if the Trial Lawyers Association was declared a terrorist group and treated as such.

steelcomp
    For those of you who are still reading this thread, the expression is, "now that you MENTION it.
    Says who?
    Kakamoto as a kid...."I'm rubber, you're glue, whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you. Na na na!"
    Kakamoto as an adult...."it dosent matter how nasty or mean you can be, because I've been practicing my hole life, and I can out insult any of you!"
    All this is, is a one upsmanship contest for you, isn't it? Showing us your superiority? Coming up with a BETTER insult, because that's the only thing you've accomplished here. You must have had the shit knocked out of you daily as a kid, or even a teen. Girls probably beat you up!!
    My bet is that you're a fat, bald headed drug addict aids infected slob living in your own squalor, and you hide in your room pretending to be the worst possible example of a human you can imagine.
    You're doing an excellent job. You probably still live at home and your mommy probably still sexually abuses you. Imagine, you having a mother.
    How proud she must be!
    That's on your level.

steelcomp
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Dave C again.

Debbolas
    OK, so my Presidental debate thread went from a conversation about the debate, to a shooting contest, to a 3rd grade name calling contest?
    lol

Tremor Therapy
    I enjoy the company of all of them because, unlike you, their opinions regarding politics don't spew from their mouths like vile crap when I'm somewhere simply trying to enjoy myself. Like here.
    I must admit that I have enjoyed this much more than the debate. But, kahanamoko, I find this comment to be very interesting. After reading all of the pages of banter, the one who continued to demean the other members by name calling and increasing insults was.......well, you.
    I am a moderate, and did not find either candidate that successful in presenting their side, case, cause. I believe Kerry presented himself better on TV, but I did not see any substance to his rhetoric.
    My problem with your posts has been the attacking nature towards the other members here. I have no problem with your views on the job that President Bush has done, in fact I even share many of them. So, rather than your continued attacks and uninteresting verbal tirades towards other members, how about some substance about your reasoning behind voting for someone other than Bush? Because quite frankly, your earlier response to vote for anyone else and "hope that things will be better" comment, is more politically frightening than hearing some of the "reasons" I have heard from actual outright pro-Kerry supporters.

steelcomp
    OK, so my Presidental debate thread went from a conversation about the debate, to a shooting contest, to a 3rd grade name calling contest?
    lol
    Yeah, we should all be ashamed of ourselves!
    NOT! :argue:

Dave C
    since your a teacher would you ever consider some corporal punishment? if so may I volunteer? cuz I know I've been bad
    lol
    BTW kahanamoko is a narcissist..... someone who takes pleasure by imposing misery upon others..... I've worked with the type for years. They get off on it. I think the appropriate response would be to kick him in the junk. :hammer2:
    He finds our mere existence as conservatives reprehensible and therefore, he is trying to make us miserable. These are the types that end up as a serial murderers and genocidal maniacs like Hitler and Stalin

steelcomp
    I must admit that I have enjoyed this much more than the debate. But, kahanamoko, I find this comment to be very interesting. After reading all of the pages of banter, the one who continued to demean the other members by name calling and increasing insults was.......well, you.
    I am a moderate, and did not find either candidate that successful in presenting their side, case, cause. I believe Kerry presented himself better on TV, but I did not see any substance to his rhetoric.
    My problem with your posts has been the attacking nature towards the other members here. I have no problem with your views on the job that President Bush has done, in fact I even share many of them. So, rather than your continued attacks and uninteresting verbal tirades towards other members, how about some substance about your reasoning behind voting for someone other than Bush? Because quite frankly, your earlier response to vote for anyone else and "hope that things will be better" comment, is more politically frightening than hearing some of the "reasons" I have heard from actual outright pro-Kerry supporters.
    That was civil...kudos.
    I live in a primarily liberal democratic town, Santa Barbara, CA. It has to be the bleeding heart capitol of the world, and I never pass up an opportunity to ask a Kerry supporter (I guess I've asked more than 200) why they are voting for Kerry, where he stands on several issues, and answer me without mentioning Bush's name.
    Results?
    Not one has, as of yet, given any reason they are voting for Kerry soley on his merit or qualifications. Young, old, black, white, male, female. Not one. It's always about Bush, and weak, at that. Most just repeat the spewage that they hear on the main stream media. Some have shown an understanding of the issues, but still always come back to Bush.

Debbolas
    I just thought it was funny, is all.
    1) Discuss the Presidential Debate
    2) Challenge your fellow posters to a shooting contest (not each other, use targets)
    3) Begin calling each other names, like 3rd graders...... :hammerhea
    Where will it go next? :wink:

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425