Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: New Year Resolutions....

topless
    To keep my Hunny happy. Hi hunny! Still going New Years Eve? It was soooo good seeing you last week.

Kilrtoy
    ROTFLMFAO. I KNOW you can keep a secret. My Mom used to think you were going to murder me when she found out I was posting on this site. Little did she know I talked more crap than most here. :crossx: :cry:
    That is too funny, Some people who are new here think I just started picking on them...
    Little do they know of the 02 and 03 year with TOPLESS, I had.... and no I would never do that, what you posted.....I am a NICE guy, who will tell you what you want to hear and lie to you in the process, of course that begins after midnight 12/31/05......
    So until then...
    TOPLESS still has yet to GET TOPLESS DAMN IT....
    Why is your name topless anyways, its always on.......

Kim Hanson
    Oh OK Kimmie.......Go to Bench Racers so I can figure out WTF you're talking about.
    So you understand that shit, I bet you have no tits also.......liar........( . )( . )........... Are we going to have some fun no tit's..........

topless
    That is too funny, Some people who are new here think I just started picking on them...
    Little do they know of the 02 and 03 year with TOPLESS, I had.... and no I would never do that, what you posted.....I am a NICE guy, who will tell you what you want to hear and lie to you in the process, of course that begins after midnight 12/31/05......
    So until then...
    TOPLESS still has yet to GET TOPLESS DAMN IT....
    Why is your name topless anyways, its always on.......LMAO!!!! You already know there was a topless pic of me ........It just had a piece of paper in front of the boobies. Still it was topless.

Kim Hanson
    LMAO!!!! You already know there was a topless pic of me ........It just had a piece of paper in front of the boobies. Still it was topless.
    Fake, buttered up and all that shit I have no one to pick on tonight, so you are the flavor of December girl ......( . )( . )........Let's see the shit, I mean tit's......

topless
    So you understand that shit, I bet you have no tits also.......liar........( . )( . )........... Are we going to have some fun no tit's..........
    Fun doing what? Watching you cross dress??? I think NOT.

atomickitn
    to keep a smile on a special someones pretty lil face, and to take very good care of her ..

Kilrtoy
    LMAO!!!! You already know there was a topless pic of me ........It just had a piece of paper in front of the boobies. Still it was topless.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    remove the paper and then it will be topless.
    That paper was acting just like a shirt

topless
    to keep a smile on a special someones pretty lil face, and to take very good care of her ..
    Thats why I love you!

topless
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    remove the paper and then it will be topless.
    That paper was acting just like a shirtThe paper kept me from being banned.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast