Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: pyramid drinking party this sunday 10th

Blown_Rob
    anybody in?? we have 4 boats and a shit load of women anyone is welcome to join in!!cause were getting :hammer2:
    Lake pyramid

Mrs.Racer277
    Did not say Where???

plaster dave
    Did not say Where???
    pyramid drinking party this sunday 10th

Brooski
    So is this for all of us that didnt make it to FBC II? I was thinking about Piru, but may have to join up with the group. Prepare for the weather, only supposed to get up to about 74 degrees.

Unforgiven
    anybody in?? we have 4 boats and a shit load of women anyone is welcome to join in!!cause were getting :hammer2:
    How many is a SHIT LOAD OF WOMAN????? :idea:

JetBoatRich
    Did not say Where???
    Not sure this qualifies for a Pyramid Posse function :boxingguy so where is it Rob?

Rev. Williams
    Not sure this qualifies for a Pyramid Posse function :boxingguy so where is it Rob?
    I'm guessing since it says Pyramid drinking party, it's gonna be at Pyramid
    Sorry, but I love being a smart ass
    If it was Piru, I'd do it..... I just can't wake up early enough to make it to Pyramid before the migratition of "Feild Workers" come up with there jet skis!! :devil: I've had too many close calls on that tiny ramp of Pyramid because of these idiots and I'd rather not deal with them.

Blown_Rob
    sorry about the confusion i didnt say "pyramid posse" i said "pyramid" as in im going to lake pyramid. of course everyone is invited to go, this is more of a party/dancing/getting :hammer2: trip not one for little kids to be exposed to i dont want to offend the little ones, we have 4 packed boats going so far and i just wanted to throw the invite to others! jerry are you going?

Rev. Williams
    sorry about the confusion i didnt say "pyramid posse" i said "pyramid" as in im going to lake pyramid. of course everyone is invited to go, this is more of a party/dancing/getting :hammer2: trip not one for little kids to be exposed to i dont want to offend the little ones, we have 4 packed boats going so far and i just wanted to throw the invite to others! jerry are you going?
    Dude, I hate Pyramid on weekends now.... Too many illegals on and around the water!! That's why I've been hanging at Piru every weekend instead.
    If it was at Piru I'd be there 100% for sure!!!
    Take plenty of pics I love them party girl kinda shots !!!

Blown_Rob
    well i have been at piru the last 2 weekend no JERRY!! plus it gets really windy there and the lake is way to small

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast