Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any San Diego peeps going to the...........

BarryMac
    They were awarded "Police Officer of the Year". They solved a 30+ year old murder that was a cold case. It was mother who murdered her child - pretty interesting story. The guy who got the award is my girlfriends sisters husband.
    Very cool, our LEO just don't get enough of the good press.
    Tell him congrats for us...

Lightning
    holy crap, 30yrs, at least there is some closure now (not that it brings the child back)
    She used to live in San Diego County and they later moved to Arizona, when they went to arrest her - she did not open the door. She ended up killing herself when they showed up to her door. Implied guilt??

Brady Bunch
    She used to live in San Diego County and they later moved to Arizona, when they went to arrest her - she did not open the door. She ended up killing herself when they showed up to her door. Implied guilt??
    Hey, I think I saw a show about that on SATELLITE, The Hollistic files....!?*@

Brady Bunch
    [QUOTE=gottajetboat]Sorry I missed you guys, we were running late and I couldn't get over and meet ya, hopefully I'll meet ya out on the water soon...
    No problem! That was an awesome game! I can't remember the last time I went to a game and we played that well. We had a great time.

BarryMac
    Your right, that was an awesome game, I am pretty horse today from all of the screaming...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12