Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Lake James "roll call"!!

HammerDown
    Would someone please make a tempoary sign for one of the cabins, needs to say" Wild Cherry", we want to make Hammer fill at home. If the party at this one matches the last one at the Wild Cherry in PA, lookout NC.
    Ahhhh yes the "Wild Cherry"
    Often copied...never duplicated

MANIC MECHANIC
    A little cold never hurt anybody!
    Y'all come it will be a real good time for all of us, We will look forward to meeting you both.
    Beverly and I really enjoyed the last one.
    Tim

DansBlown73Nordic
    Checked out the distance today.... :cry: Its 650+.... :rollside:

Huffer
    Well worth the ride I'de have too say and believe everyone else who made the trip last time also!Only one week away was very warm today at the lake I was there today leaves are changing sure is beautiful!Remember camp ground is closed so were it everyone!!!We"ve already took over the lake!

HammerDown
    was very warm today at the lake I was there today leaves are changing sure is beautiful!
    All I ask for is the Sun...as I need to work on my ManTan

DaveA
    Checked out the distance today.... :cry: Its 650+.... :rollside:
    So? Get a co-driver and a second logbook! :idea: Just pretend it's kilometers....
    Gotta motor-motor on down heah, y'all!

Aut
    No real schedule for the weekend, just play it all by ear moment for moment. Some are driving in on Friday evening, others early Saturday morning. Once there the schedule is completely open !!! Just time on the water, the island, and standing around, riding around cruising the lake, some making speed runs, giving the bridge a bath, and of course drinking beer and shooting the chit with the fellow bretheren of the ***boat disease :2purples:. Those staying at the Hampton are talking party, as well as those of us at the campground (big campfire, lots of lies and stories, etc..). So dont know as of yet exactly what all will happen that night . I think all the boats are staying overnight at the campground again, much safer than a hotel parking lot !! :idea: (plus its closer to the ramp) this is true :smile:

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910