Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Cheetah Boats II

24ROD
    Ok let's try this again. How many of you have a Cheetah? What do you have for power? How fast are you going? How do you like your boat?

DogHouse
    Not me any more!
    -brian http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif

ratso
    I don't own one but I would be honored to be a part of this thread.

blown23vee
    Originally posted by DogHouse:
    Not me any more!
    -brian http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif
    You've got to be kidding...you traded??? Just when I'm working a deal on a 24'
    stilletto!!! Yours isn't the one my buddy took in at sleek is it??

DogHouse
    Uh, yup, that'd be the one. They're going to swap my motor into a bunch of new fiberglass for me...
    -brian

blown23vee
    Uh, yup, that'd be the one. They're going to swap my motor into a bunch of new fiberglass for me...
    -brian
    I wondered about giving away your new motor...I'm trying to do the very same...he's got a line on a '98 stilletto with a stock 7.4, & we're trying to work a deal that would swap that into my 23 sleek & put my motor in the cheetah. I like the sleek but it's a little too small...low & not enough freeboard. By the way, what glass are you putting your motor in??

24RODjr
    Looks like the old cheetah thread has died. That's cool...
    I own a 24' cheeter with a super charged 7.4 MPI. I do about 81 on GPS (according to Bob Teague) I'm very happy with it, but I have a co-owner that's jealous because he hasn't driven it yet....
    Don't playa hate pop...it doesn't suit you.
    -Chris

blown23vee
    -brian
    I wondered about giving away your new motor...I'm trying to do the very same...he's got a line on a '98 stilletto with a stock 7.4, & we're trying to work a deal that would swap that into my 23 sleek & put my motor in the cheetah. I like the sleek but it's a little too small...low & not enough freeboard. By the way, what glass are you putting your motor in??

DogHouse
    blown23vee, it's a 28 Magic Cat, mid-cabin/open bow for a bit more room for the little ones and smoother ride to keep everyone happy! Gel will look something like the deck boat on the websight or the 44 cat, purple/yellow with fades. Was talking with your friend at Sleek today, he mentioned your deal and said your motor runs real strong in that V... Just wait 'till it's in a tunnel... Should be fun!
    24RODs, I'm still sorta part of the Cheetah family... Since I'm boatless I have to bum lake time with my buddy and his turbo beast 23 tunnel.
    -brian

24ROD
    DogHouse, you picked a sweet boat to up-grade to. When are you expecting delivery?
    Good luck and keep us posted...
    -Carlos

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast