Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Cheetah Boats II

24ROD
    Originally posted by ratso:
    I don't own one but I would be honored to be a part of this thread.
    ratso you don't need to own one to be in with us. What kind of boat do you have?

ratso
    Own a lot of boats because I have a boat business (repair and used boats), my favorite one that I have kept since 1987 is a HydroStream Viking YT, very fast and fun boat. Had everything from 16' to a 27' Chris Craft, trying to find a Stryker 2150 Stealth now to add to my collection of rigs that are NOT for sale. Can't list all the ones I've had or this thread will be longer than the LAST Cheetah thread. I LOVE HOT BOATS!!!

blown23vee
    Originally posted by DogHouse:
    blown23vee, it's a 28 Magic Cat, mid-cabin/open bow for a bit more room for the little ones and smoother ride to keep everyone happy! Gel will look something like the deck boat on the websight or the 44 cat, purple/yellow with fades. Was talking with your friend at Sleek today, he mentioned your deal and said your motor runs real strong in that V... Just wait 'till it's in a tunnel... Should be fun!
    24RODs, I'm still sorta part of the Cheetah family... Since I'm boatless I have to bum lake time with my buddy and his turbo beast 23 tunnel.
    -brian

blown23vee
    Originally posted by DogHouse:
    blown23vee, it's a 28 Magic Cat, mid-cabin/open bow for a bit more room for the little ones and smoother ride to keep everyone happy! Gel will look something like the deck boat on the websight or the 44 cat, purple/yellow with fades. Was talking with your friend at Sleek today, he mentioned your deal and said your motor runs real strong in that V... Just wait 'till it's in a tunnel... Should be fun!
    24RODs, I'm still sorta part of the Cheetah family... Since I'm boatless I have to bum lake time with my buddy and his turbo beast 23 tunnel.
    -brian
    sounds like a cool 28 cat coming...can't wait to see it. yes, mine should scream...I pray the deal works out. Now what do I do, change my screen name to blown24vee?? veetunnel??? aaaahhhh!!!

24ROD
    Originally posted by blown23vee:
    sounds like a cool 28 cat coming...can't wait to see it. yes, mine should scream...I pray the deal works out. Now what do I do, change my screen name to blown24vee?? veetunnel??? aaaahhhh!!!
    What about Blown Cheeter?

Sandbar Mike
    Hey 24 Rods,
    Congrad's on the Pro-Charger, Sorry to here about memorial weekend, I don't know whats worse no steering in your truck or an oiled out engine compartment. Good Luck , see you guy out there soon.
    Well my 2001 23 Cheetah with the 6.2 scorpion is running very well, loaded up with 11 people,2 ice chest's and full tanks we where holding a stronmg 65mph. Best I've seen is 70mph.
    Brian, Congrads on the new fiberglass, Hopefully you wont have to be off the water for too long. I'm thinking real hard about bring'n the 23 home to sell, I've been dealing with a guy in Texas on a sick 1999 30' Spectre for sale. Keep your fingers crossed for me.
    Mike,
    [This message has been edited by Sandbar Mike (edited June 03, 2002).]

DogHouse
    24RODs, check out the other thread on Pro Chargers. You could probably give some insight on mph gains per boost level since you just added the blower to your boat. Nice gain, by the way. 81 is cookin'!
    Blown23Vee, I know what you mean about changing names. My next boat will not be called 'DogHouse' but seems like people don't like it much when you change screen names. Hmmm, what to do...
    SandbarMike, the 30 Spectre is an awesome boat! I'm assuming that it has twins with some HP... Seems like most of those are built for one purpose, haulin A$$!!! Good luck on the deal and keep us posted.
    -brian

24RODjr
    Having a little trouble with the supercharger right now. Pop took the boat out this weekend, and same oil problem happened after the breather was installed. Not sure at this point what's up, but will keep ya'll posted. Teague is still trying to make it right.

THOR
    I am in the market for something new as well. I have a 1992 Eliminator 243 Edge (interested).
    How do Cheetahs handle? Good speed? For the price, they seem like fantastic boats.

Sandbar Mike
    Thor
    They are very nice boats for the money.
    They handle rough water well.
    If you were seriously interested, I'd get the 24 with a midcuddy and open bow.
    They start at 34K with a stock 6.2 and bravo1 drive, after you break your engine in at about 20 hours order a whipple charger and you'll be running about 500hp doing low 80 mph.
    Check there shop out in Upland, ask for Ron or Dory. 909-931-3268
    Mike Stafford

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast