Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Impeller question?

HBjet
    "What wins races it the best av.Speed over all! Aggressor has that hands down!"
    Fast_1, what wins races is what ever setup (pump/motor/intake combo) works best in your boat. No one pump is superior over the rest in every setup.
    HBjet

rivercrazy
    Interesting newbee's

Blown509Liberator
    Well I was going to keep my mouth shut but i have to point out 65 @5700 I dont care what pump you have .....It needs a rebuild.

Bense468
    Thats exactly what I was thinking to Blown509 Lib. I mean that is like shooting a 22 out of a 45. That pump is way to sloppy. Its funny that they tested the Berk with a sloppy pump.

ULTRA28
    Fast 1, I need you to come to work for me. I don't care how much money you want. Anybody that can simply take out one pump (berk A) set up the same as another, other than cut on the impeller ( aggressor c) and gain almost 20 mph, is worth their weight in gold to me. I really need to talk to you so I can get my lame numbers up. I've been going about it the wrong way all these years and having customers spend all this money on motors, when all I need is an Aggressor pump.

ChetCapoli
    Bronze 30-35K 14-20K
    MagBronze(Aggressor) 90-110K 60-62K
    Stainless Steel 400 85-95K 55-62K
    S/S17-4H1100(Aggressor)122-135K 70K
    Our Mag Bronze has been ran on many Drag Boats over 140MPH and several years duration-It is a new standard @ 1/2 the cost of S/Steel- Hope this helps -Dave @ Aggressor
    [/B][/QUOTE]
    Hey hbjet,
    i wastn going to touch this with a ten foot pole but since you've picked on me recommending a bronze impeller...i was just curious what you think about those numbers? They look pretty close to stainless dont you think?
    Chet

nitro557
    dam when john from ultra busts you out like that your bad off

ULTRA28
    Hey Fast 1, why did you take out your BS post. Is it a coincidence that you live next door to Slowboat, Eat me and die, and RR1 ? I thought that hydro was going to hit 100 by now. 84 is a long way from 100. Don't try coming back in here saying there are 350,000 people that can have the same IP and I don't know what I'm talking about, because we all know who you are. I wish I had replied with quote so you couldn't delete your post. For anybody that missed it, Fast 1 had posted that he tested three pumps in the same boat a berkely, dominator and aggressor. The berkely with an A did 65, the aggressor with a C did 84.

Dimarco Kid
    Hey Ultra,
    First, Merry Christmas man.
    Second, I talked to you last summer about a 19' tunnel jet, remember? You had to go and build Rascal's boat, the most beautiful jet I've seen, didn't you! LOL I've got to get my hydro finished (my wife put the hammer down) before my new tunnel can happen. You'll be the man, you were very helpful on the phone and obviously will build to suit my needs. I aplaud you for your professionalism and your "reality" input that you post in here. Any of you guys talk to the owner of Eliminator in here? Didn't think so! Your one of us for sure, keep up the good work. I WILL own a Shadow someday!!
    Third, it is ironic how the post was deleted! My hydro has always run over 100, even with an LS-7 in it. It's not cause' I run an agressor though, it's cause I run that naughty word called a PROP!!! LOL Pumps and hydros are like whip cream and shit! My .02 worth. Sorry for the TWO naughty words mentioned above.
    D Kid