Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What's Your Favorite Energy Drink

Huckleberry
    I have given up on drinking java. It rips me up inside, and I don't like drinking hot stuff during the day. So, I now am using the energy drinks to get my caffeine on board. I've tried Red Bull, Diet Red Bull, Rock Star, Diet Rock Star, Amp, Monster, and Monster Lo-Carb. IMO, the Monster Lo-Carb is the bomb! Has all the gette'm going good stuff ya need without all the extra sugar!
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...onster-med.bmp
    What's you're favorite?

LVJAKAZ
    Huck, I agree with you, Monster tastes the best. I have tried all of them

Hustler
    Diet Rock Star with Kettle One

Mandelon
    Jolt Cola makes a caffeine gum.. has the same amount of caffeine as a cup of coffee.
    If you get off of it for three weeks, it will be out of your system and regain its effectiveness. Quitting will give you headaches and lethargy, like ending a drug habit.....

Unforgiven
    PATRON...silver label

Huckleberry
    Jolt Cola makes a caffeine gum.. has the same amount of caffeine as a cup of coffee.
    If you get off of it for three weeks, it will be out of your system and regain its effectiveness. Quitting will give you headaches and lethargy, like ending a drug habit.....
    Jolt also makes a cola flavored mints with caffeine in them. They come in a tin like Altoids. Good for those friggin boring meetings when you can't have what looks like a can of beer in front of ya!

JetBoatRich
    Cool Poll, you can see who voted for what I have never seen that option before

Huckleberry
    Cool Poll, you can see who voted for what I have never seen that option before
    I tried it for the first time myself. I thought it would be cool to see what your amigos drink for stocking up next trip out.

dicudmore
    I like Amp and Starbucks Double shot.
    Started on RedBull, that works too

NorCal Gameshow
    I like the rock star :220v: , gonna have to try the monster....
    huckleberry,
    do mocha's or latte's tear you up? the extra milk in there should offset the acid.. :coffeycup

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast