Thread: crackerbox chicks did it again..

amy jo ross
    6 boats showed up and two went down for the weekend.
    111, 96, 28, 100, 5, and 88. First heat the 5 that S&S was driving broke the water line from the rutter and fried the motor. 100 chewed a rocker. So we had four run all weekend. Us girls took second in the qualifier and for the final on Sat. we all jumped the gun. Sun qualifier and final us girls kicked a$$ and took names. Each heat we raced 3 laps side by side with the 111 until we out drove him in the corners. It was a blast. So that was the final race for the chick team since my rider is jumping ship on me to race with S&S in her boat next year. Anyone want to step up to the plate??? I think some of you guys would look good with fake tits and a wig......... V-Drive :hammer2:

steelcomp
    Amy Joe...ever heard of a boat raced in the late 60's called Mr. Magoo? (67 world CB champ I think)

Larry Nebb
    heck, I would like to step up for this. I'm all set as I have a mullet like Maximus and a nice set of man boobs! Anyone have one of those extenstion zipper set ups for a lifeline? My jacket seems to have shrunk sitting in the closet. :messedup:
    Really though, congrats on the wins / great season. I don't think I'd have the stones to ride in that boat!

amy jo ross
    steel comp- Mr Magoo is fully restored and back on the water. The only thing is that everytime they come and play they blow the motor. They have gone through 2 while testing and 2 while racing. They were in San Diego but dropped 4 screws out of 6 in the carb. Unlucky. They might make it to Parker-Thanxgvg.
    Larry come on, you down have big enough juevos?????

Kim Hanson
    6 boats showed up and two went down for the weekend.
    111, 96, 28, 100, 5, and 88. First heat the 5 that S&S was driving broke the water line from the rutter and fried the motor. 100 chewed a rocker. So we had four run all weekend. Us girls took second in the qualifier and for the final on Sat. we all jumped the gun. Sun qualifier and final us girls kicked a$$ and took names. Each heat we raced 3 laps side by side with the 111 until we out drove him in the corners. It was a blast. So that was the final race for the chick team since my rider is jumping ship on me to race with S&S in her boat next year. Anyone want to step up to the plate??? I think some of you guys would look good with fake tits and a wig......... V-Drive :hammer2:
    I would if I lived in the USA, it's way too far of a drive for me .......( . )( . )......I have long blond hair also

steelcomp
    steel comp- Mr Magoo is fully restored and back on the water. The only thing is that everytime they come and play they blow the motor. They have gone through 2 while testing and 2 while racing. They were in San Diego but dropped 4 screws out of 6 in the carb. Unlucky. They might make it to Parker-Thanxgvg.
    Larry come on, you down have big enough juevos?????
    Do you know if Phil Shipley is still involved?

amy jo ross
    Never heard of him. :idea:

steelcomp
    Never heard of him. :idea:
    Thanks...he was the original Mr. Magoo...patterson CB, Champ in 1967, set and held lots of CB records. Old family friend, and have lost touch.