Thread: Chickasha Swap meet

DUECE'SDAD
    Any okies going out to the swap meet this weekend at chickasha, it is the big one not the muscle car or pre war, I cant decide if I want to set up to sell or not. Just wondering if any ones going i should be there friday for the good buys. Man it has been awful dead around here for a while does this message board shut down for winter just like the boat season, there are some Hot Rod related stuff that goes on thru winter if you guys want me to keep you posted let me know other wise i will be back on here in spring. I am thinking of pulling the motor outta my boat and sticking it in to a car that way if something happens i can build a huffer. Later Dustin :skull:

BeaverJ
    Where does this thing take place at?

ONAROLL
    Dustin, we'll be there , go every year, time to drag some more shit back to clutter up the shop...Vic

Pee Dub
    Dustin, going to the Fall Foliage Cruise at Wilburton this weekend. I've got a life jacket of yours here at the house. Hope to see you soon. Tell everyone hello for me.

sdba069
    It's on highway 62 on the east side of Chickasha, Ok. It's the old fairgrounds or Grady County Coliseum grounds or something like that. I'm assuming that's where they still do it. Been there a many a time. Lived in Chickasha for 10 years after I married my wife who is from there. My old buddy Curtis Hart is or was the promoter of the springtime Musclecar Ranch deal up there.

DUECE'SDAD
    Yeah its south west of oklahoma city this fall one is usually worth the drive. I have had bad experinces at wilburton in the fall with the rain but wish you look pee dub you keep doin' smokey burnouts in the meano elcamino your gonna hurt somthun' . I'll tell the wife and kids hello for you, we had dueces 2nd birthday this past sunday he raked it in. I wish i could get hot rod parts on my birthday like he gets the toys. I finally go the hot rod model t going and been driving it some thats why were going to chickasha to get the final touches. I have a killer offy 6x2 intake with 97's and i am having trouble finishing up the linkages to open all 6 of those bad boys up. ill try to get some pics to put on here, it aint a boat but it is about as wild a ride as my hydro