Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: MY CATS & TUNNELS BRO'S FORM ATDR II..

FRENCHIE
    COOL MEETIN ALL YA....AND HANGING OUT THIS WEEKEND!! IM IN A MONDAY MORNIN DEPRESSION....BACK TO WORK, SUMMER BASICALLY OVER...AND GONNA MISS WEEKEND LIEK THAT FOR A FEW MONTHS NOW!!! :frown:
    THANX FOR MAKING MY WEEKEND GREAT YALL...FRENCHIE!!! :hammer2:

Charley
    Nice meeting you too finally Frenchie!

Three Days Only
    Charles In Charge,
    Thanks for comin this weekend, I enjoyed having you and Jen with us. Your welcome to come anytime, even with all the DCB embrodered shit you guys brought. Thanks again for dinner saturday night.
    Jeffrey Son

Blingette
    Charlie it was really great to hang out with you and Jen. Your a really funny guy. Jen I won on the Video poker at brunch on Sunday. :clover: .
    Hope to see you soon.
    Blingette

Three Days Only
    Charlie it was really great to hang out with you and Jen. Your a really funny guy. Jen I won on the Video poker at brunch on Sunday. :clover: .
    Hope to see you soon.
    Blingette
    Video Poker, what about that slot that payed you like a cheap *****. 20 bucks in the machine, and in ten to fifteen minutes she had something like 430 credits. Keep spining that wheel Katielicous.
    WHEEL OF FORTUNE............... I just cant get that sound out of my head.
    3DO

Blingette
    Video Poker, what about that slot that payed you like a cheap *****. 20 bucks in the machine, and in ten to fifteen minutes she had something like 430 credits. Keep spining that wheel Katielicous.
    WHEEL OF FORTUNE............... I just cant get that sound out of my head.
    3DO
    LOL. :smile:

Havasu Hangin'
    Blingette...it was nice to finally meet you. Not sure about your husband, though...I guess time will tell. :idea:
    Three Drinks Only...two words- "SELF CONTROL".

Charley
    Charles In Charge,
    Thanks for comin this weekend, I enjoyed having you and Jen with us. Your welcome to come anytime, even with all the DCB embrodered shit you guys brought. Thanks again for dinner saturday night.
    Jeffrey Son
    Dude... seriously... Thanks to you and that lovely wife of yours for your hospitality..we had a great time... except the 2 hours I spent in the bushes friday night ... hey when I called earlier I just needed your address. Jen got something for yer lady and she needs to get it to her pretty quick so PM me or call me back mr stainless oven hood maker man.
    PS... Herman I scored about $500 in 20 minutes @ blackjack after dinner and payed for the trip.. I just Love that!.... I wanted to play more, but Jen bribed me into heading back to the room
    Hope to see you soon.
    Blingette
    LOL!!! Katie ... I got a glimpse of just how lucky Bling really is, and I don't mean that big boat ... I hope we can do alot more of these trips, it was alot of fun Mrs Coupon lady!
    Thanks for the Shirt, I got a new batch coming for Stagetech.. I'll be sure to get you guys a few

Three Days Only
    I wanted to play more, but Jen bribed me into heading back to the room
    Smart move, you left with the money and then got to wreck the honey!!!
    3DO

Charley
    3do and Andy on th beach Day1
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...am_Run_010.jpg
    Rocky's bad ass 29... tuneboy rockin the beach
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...am_Run_007.jpg
    Day2 ...... ohh shit.. 2 lil wires come loose in the distributor = 1 hour flotilla
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...am_Run_017.jpg

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast