Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Technology

Charley
    Go to CES...at the beginning of the year in Vegas...they have some cool gadgets there..
    As for trends...
    Their will be a push for Mobile TV and Video over 3G Wireless..either through some new technologies in Cellular (HSDPA), or DVB-T, DVB-H or satellite TV? ...This would mean Sat or TV to your car or mobile phone without clunky attenae....obviously a ways off, but a possibility....However battery technology would need to catch up to make it worthwhile in the truly mobile space...
    It will also not be too long where the built in camera phones will have the same capabilities of the highest res digi cams of today..
    Speaking of that.... who knows where I can get a deal on a DVD/LCD that will mount up under the bow of our new boat... wifey wants it for the Brats
    I figure if they get that I get #6's and 1000's though .. JK

mbrown2
    Speaking of that.... who knows where I can get a deal on a DVD/LCD that will mount up under the bow of our new boat... wifey wants it for the Brats
    I figure if they get that I get #6's and 1000's though .. JK
    ROZ for one...
    How about you have Dave integrate some into the back of the headrests for passenger and driver..you know for those afternoon and late night cruises...bling, bling....Also, maybe a flip up screen for the passenger in the headunit that is plugged into a GPS with Waypoints...bling, bling... ....Or how about a flip down 30" unit that comes down from the engine hatch when you open the hatch for that boat theater ....might need two screens if you get the 34 with gull wings... :idea:

Charley
    ROZ for one...
    How about you have Dave integrate some into the back of the headrests for passenger and driver..you know for those afternoon and late night cruises...bling, bling....Also, maybe a flip up screen for the passenger in the headunit that is plugged into a GPS with Waypoints...bling, bling... ....Or how about a flip down 30" unit that comes down from the engine hatch when you open the hatch for that boat theater ....might need two screens if you get the 34 with gull wings... :idea:
    You have me confused with someone who can afford such shit!

Roz is a great IDEA..thanks

Havasubum
    Sorry to go off topic...but isnt It's A Grind coffee so much better then Starbucks? I just love that place!
    i agree it does taste better. try one of there 50 50 drinks thay have there. its not coffee it kind of like an orange julius. definitly good

LAVEYSABRE575
    andy, yes i am headed to sema 3rd to the 5th what about yourself...derek

andy01
    andy, yes i am headed to sema 3rd to the 5th what about yourself...derek
    Same dates, leaving early am on the 3rd and coming back late on the 5th.
    Andy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12